Day 29!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 29!!

Morning ya'll! Guess I'll start a new thread for today, as we're all kinda posting here & there so far...

Work was waaayyy brutal yesterday! I felt like I could've chugged a bottle of tequila by the end of my 10 1/2 hr shift! I swear some people shouldn't be allowed in public... let alone, be served food! And that's about all I'm gonna say about that! But I guess 1 table in a gazzillion, isn't so bad for a whole looonnng day! Still wish I'd just put it on their head... rather than the table.... one of these days! It did feel good to tell em to take their $1 and make room for someone more deserving to be served!! Gotta do .... what ya gotta do !

I resisted the tequila, after work though... thank God! Came home & had a couple of glassses of wine before I zonked out on the couch!

But it's a lovely new day today! Hope everyones having a great weekend! Gonna go squeeze in a little paddling & river meditation before I head for town...... Hugs, Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Day 29!!

Hi all,

Judie, sounds brutal! one jerk in how may though is a good way to look at it! sorry you lost your post. It said that to me the other day but there was my post still sitting there and it did make it up to the site. Pretty weird huh? Glad you stayed away from the tequila. I am thinking you are like me ,can take or leave the wine and beer but the hard stuff . . can call pretty loudly on occasion.

Had an absolutely brutal PT appointment yesterday as they tried a new traction unit and I could hardly move my neck last night without feeling all whiny about it. Iced it and then heated it. Some of the numbness is going away in my hand however so I guess it is worth it in the end! I poured a glass on wine after dinner and most of it was still sitting there this morning. No hangover but a horrific sinus headache and started my day with two benadryls (actually one dose for adults) - but hey, stupid is stupid no matter the drug that put you there!

I am in today because a big job deadline is looming so heavy over my head . . . I need a break but the client is back from his vacation and well now he's ready to really move on it! Have a Jazz festival this evening and wonder if it will come off as we have had thunderstorms every night for the past week and it is gray and cloudy today. Either way it will be one glass of wine or AF haven't decided yet.

Hope every one is having a great day and a good weekend, Keep up the good work and vibes!

Hugs,
    Mary

Comment

Day 29!!

Judie: Have you ever read the food blog http://www.thefoodwhore.com/ ? It's really funny. She runs a restaurant and is a caterer. You would probably get a kick out of some of the stories she tells. (Just finished gulping down my "All -In-One" - a little gritty - yuk!) At any rate, I have great admiration for anyone who can deal with the public for any length of time with out killing one of them!

Happy Paddling!

Trish
      Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
      Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
      Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
      : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
      "

Comment

Working...
      X