Does Anyone Know....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone Know....

Is there ANY possible way to get Topa w/out a prescription? I have no insurance, no job, and just was released from the hospital for a horrifying drunken suicide event...sooo stupid..I just finished the My Way Out book and and determined to try and get all the things together and get started, I really really need this. Any ideas ?

Does Anyone Know....

where are you

elfie, hon, where are you located?
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Does Anyone Know....

elfie wrote: Is there ANY possible way to get Topa w/out a prescription? I have no insurance, no job, and just was released from the hospital for a horrifying drunken suicide event...sooo stupid..I just finished the My Way Out book and and determined to try and get all the things together and get started, I really really need this. Any ideas ?
      Hi Elfie,

I haven't ordered topa from here but I have found threads on this board where others have said they get it.

http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/neu...l/topamax.html

Good Luck
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

Does Anyone Know....

I have got the same problem.. I don't know where to get Topa in Sydney (australia) and whether I can order it on-line from overseas. The customs restrictions here apparently don't allow you to import prescription drugs.

Anyone out there know how to get Topa either on-line or through a doctor in Sydney who isn't going to lock you up or make sure your medical records become exhibit A in the reason you can't get life insurance or keep a job as a lawyer?
        Alex

Comment

Does Anyone Know....

Are there any other pharmacy's where you can get topa w/o a script? Please respond.

Comment

Does Anyone Know....

After a bit of shopping around - I got mine from www.eshoprx.com. It actually worked out quite a bit cheaper than inhousepharmacy.
            It arrived really quickly too and I'm in the UK.

Good Luck
            ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Working...
            X