DAY 15~WOOHOO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 15~WOOHOO!

I'm still here guys!! I did go to the party and there was definately temptation but I resisted and drank ice water with lemon all night. Then I took on the task of "drunk wrangler" to get people home. (That was a big job! lol) But it felt good to be one of the only sober people there and was feeling alot of support from people who at first doubted my efforts to live sober. I hope you are all well and your days & nights are getting a little easier. :l
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

~Red :h

DAY 15~WOOHOO!

Fantastic Red. You must be really chuffed with yourself (a good thing, trust me ) It is great sometimes to be sober at parties and to be the one to remember everthing and not to have embarrassed oneself. Not easy though. I really, really like your signature quote as well. That is why I like this site so much. We can all rejoice in a success like yours, but also encourage those who are still struggling. Well done:goodjob:
    no time like the present

Comment

DAY 15~WOOHOO!

Hey Red -- wonderful. I too like the quote, inspiring. 15 days, wonderful!
      Matt

Comment

DAY 15~WOOHOO!

Red, well done! It is great to be sober when others arent, to feel in control and have no regrets. Keep it going!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

DAY 15~WOOHOO!

Good for you, Red. Amazing, isn't it, being on the other side?:jumpwow:

Comment

DAY 15~WOOHOO!

Good for you, Red!! Keep going... !!

Comment

DAY 15~WOOHOO!

Congrats Red, keep it up ! IAD.
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

DAY 15~WOOHOO!

Wow Red! Way to go!!!!!!!! Going to a function and not drinking is a huge accomplishment! You must be wearing a perma grin!

Comment

DAY 15~WOOHOO!

Excellent Red! 15 days is huge... congrats! Please keep going... you're doing fantastic!
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

DAY 15~WOOHOO!

Congrats Red! Being around others who are parting is really hard. But you made it through with flying colors. Big ole pats on the back.
                    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

DAY 15~WOOHOO!

GO RED!!!
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

DAY 15~WOOHOO!

Great job, Red! That's a tough one and you did it! :happy:
                        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                        X