Week 3 day 1 AF!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 3 day 1 AF!!!!

Just had to say it.....thanks to everyone here....I couldn't do it alone and continue in my journey.

Week 3 day 1 AF!!!!

yo daddy im confused,i appreciate your thankfulness,but are you 3 weeks free or just finished the 1st day of the third week trying,my opinion ,the hardest thing with sobriety or moderation is,the thought of long term,try the 24 hour program,when you finish the 1st day start all over again,thinking to far ahead is troublesome,time consuming, aggrivating to say the least,and just to much work,it seems to work for me,ive been doing this for many years, , good luck gyco

Comment

Week 3 day 1 AF!!!!

welcome hoosier Daddy
      You're right this is a great site. Are you from Indiana too.
      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Week 3 day 1 AF!!!!

Clarifying

I am now on day 23 AF....and yes, I am also from Indiana...an IU grad. Thought the name was kinda cool about 16 years ago when my son was born which literally makes me a Hoosier Daddy. Ha -- the name is too commonplace now but still kinda fun.

Comment

Week 3 day 1 AF!!!!

Big congrats on 23 days, Daddy! :goodjob:
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Week 3 day 1 AF!!!!

Congrats on the 23 AF days hoosier. :good: These boards have alot of great info and the people,from all over the world, are great.

Watch out for the snow headed our way. At least I'm not out stocking up on booze before it hits!
            AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

Comment

Week 3 day 1 AF!!!!

Hi Sun!
              cross poet and just missed you. lol
              AF since 7/26/2009

Comment

Week 3 day 1 AF!!!!

Congrats HD, keep wracking those days up!
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Week 3 day 1 AF!!!!

Way to go, HD! You gotta feel great!
                  Lilmea, funny you should mention not stocking up before the big storm. The thought crossed my mind today to 'be prepared', but I managed to get home without stopping at the wineshop! Whew!
                  Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Week 3 day 1 AF!!!!

thanks all!!!

Fortunately, I moved down to Tennessee and our big storm is a bunch of rain. Ice -- yuck!

Comment

Working...
                    X