ODAT - Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday

Good Mornig ODATers! I'm having my morning coffee and making plans for the day. It's 14 degrees F here and I must say I am weary of winter.
    Hope you are all well. :upset:Oops, looks like UNG and I got started at the same time.! Lets go with hers.
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

ODAT - Monday

Hey, Dill, we must have crossed over and written at the same time! And here I thought I would be first! It is 4 degrees here. I woke at 5 AM, exercised for 45 minutes, took my shower and am now having coffee and getting ready for another fun-filled day at work!

Hugs to all! See you tonight.

Comment

ODAT - Monday

And good morning again Up North and Dill. Happy to have your company this morning; sorry it is so cold where you are.
      Matt

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hi guys

I messed up on my 28th day. Got drunk. Thought that I would be ok drinking light beer, you can't really get drunk on it but just having the AL in my system made me crave more. Didn't have anything today. Just got back from the fireworks for Australia Day. Amazing night with 2 very tired little kids. I am not going to beat myself up over it. In 6 weeks I have drunk only 3 times, which is a major improvement. I don't want another drink, it wasn't that enjoyable. Hopefully this time I can last even longer AF.

Comment

Working...
        X