Today is the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is the day

Today is the day that I publicly say "I am a problem drinker". It has taken me a long time to make this first post. I have lurked since March, have all the supps, the topa, the CDs, the book. I have reached the point where I am tired of my drinking habits dictating my day and controlling my life.

I am not at a point where I want to join the moderators or abstainers. But I am willing to use the drink tracking tool, and to publicly share that information honestly. I am willing to take each day at a time and to try not to beat myself up. And I will continue to post and support others as we face this challenge together.

I know I am in the right place to make a difference. Thanks for letting me take my first step here. Baby steps, baby steps - here I come!

Today is the day

Today is the Day

Hi Today,

Congrats on this first step. I know how scary it can be. You definetly have come to right place. Day 24 for me. I am doing mods and must say I feeling and doing great. You will find great support here on your journey. I try to check in once (or several) times a day. I have found the site and the information extremely helpful. I like checking in and staying connected. There are wonderful, brillant and funny people here to help you. Welcome aboard. I wish you all the best!

Hugs,

Deanie

Comment

Today is the day

Good for you "It is Time".
      You have come to a great place in your life and on the web.
      Hang with us.
      We are all on this journey.
      Love and Peace,
      cpn
      Love and Peace,
      Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Comment

Today is the day

It is time -
        I totally agree with you and would be happy to take baby steps with you. It is nice to know that others are in the same place as us. I too will use the tracking mode - maybe we can help each other!
        onemore
        OneMore:h

Comment

Working...
        X