Day 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 11

Day 11 for me and loving it. Getting stronger and stronger as the days go by. Feeling fantastic. Forgot how it felt not to have a hangover every day. How is everyone else holding up? Would love to hear. :happy: :elk:
    Starting over again
    ray:

Day 11

mary ann, im delighted for you, well done.

Comment

Day 11

Good for you Mary Ann!!!

Comment

Day 11

Good job Mary Ann
        Day 24 for me.

Comment

Day 11

Great, Mary Ann! Everyday is a wonderful, new day for me, since I now remember going to sleep, and I dream, and I have my thoughts and plans for tomorrow. SO much better than waking up and trying to remember yesterday!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Day 11

mary ann; weeeeee good for you day 11 is great. my goodness. what an inspriation!
            no time like the present

Comment

Day 11

:goodjob: WELL DONE, Mary Ann!!!!

I'm 10 days into my life without AL - to be honest, I can't say I feel fantastic - I also can't say I feel crappy. Just kinda plugging along, I guess. No highs, no great lows. I'm a bit disappointed, actually - thought that giving up smoking should increase energy levels, etc. as well... I haven't noticed anything. About the ONLY thing is that I cough less.

I think Oney wrote a piece on 'where's the marching band, the accolades, the fireworks' - I must see if I can find it again... it was VERY good!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Day 11

Lets see

11- mary ann, 24 mya, 10 for sunshine, 7 for me. I'm impressed wit hthe 3 weeks not smoking--- you must have a lot of extra cash now. I figured in the 23 years of drinking at 50$ a week(a low figure) I have spent 60,000 on alcohol-- Holy SH**!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably more like 75- 80 grand!!!!!!!!! I could have save that money for my kids college!!!!!!!!!
                PAW:nutso:

Comment

Day 11

congratas keep on trucking it gets better with time,gyco

Comment

Day 11

Congrat's Mary Ann :goodjob:
                    And to all the rest!
                    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Day 11

Mary Ann: Well done, you're into double figures already!

Sunshine: I'm sure just plugging away - one day at a time - is how it's done. I expect thoughts of drinking will recede, the more distance we get from Al. Kinda like leaving a stink relationship. You talk of nothing else at first, then you get a life and the past isn't so important, any more. (Except with Al, we have to be extra-vigilant not to go back there).

Gyco: Cool photo!

Comment

Day 11

Congratulations, Mary Ann! Keep inspiring us!
                        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                        X