TIRED OF FEELING LOUSY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIRED OF FEELING LOUSY

Day one for me again. Oh well. Have not been drinking every night anymore and when I do I feel lousy the next day and say I won't drink anymore and then a few days later the same old thing. I want to feel good like I do when I wake up after NOT drinking. So, I am tired, just sick and tired of the whole thing. AA doesn't suit me too well. So I will try to connect with others this way. :new:

TIRED OF FEELING LOUSY

Hey New Beginnings,

Stick with us - day 26 for me. It's getting easier, yet a little harder- but man- do I feel good and healthy!
    Do you have the supplements? They work to take the edge off and work with your determination.

Skoots
    "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

TIRED OF FEELING LOUSY

Hey New Beginnings ---- I could have written those same words ... exactly how I feel. I too want to have fewer and fewer lousy days. I was beginning to think that was normal for me, but after coming here and experiencing a few AF days in a row, I couldn't believe how much better I felt. But somehow that old Beast would break me down at a weak point. Not going to give up though .... those great days are worth fighting for.

So, :welcome:

Comment

TIRED OF FEELING LOUSY

stay with what makes you feel good.

Comment

TIRED OF FEELING LOUSY

New Beginnings, :welcome:

Well, you are with a bunch of people who have all come to the point of being "sick and tired of being sick and tired"! And the good news is, you can turn things around. It's amazing how much better you feel the more AF days you can string together.

Come here often and read. Lots of people here with wisdom and experience.
          I wish you well.
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

TIRED OF FEELING LOUSY

Yeah... what everybody else said! :H

Welcome New! We've all said the same words at one time or another! Stick around, read, post, ask questions, and get yourself a plan to stop drinking

All the best to you!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

TIRED OF FEELING LOUSY

Hi there :welcome: you are amongst friends here.
              xx Summer09

Comment

TIRED OF FEELING LOUSY

:welcome:new beginnings. Keep coming back and let us help you. Helping you in turn helps us. Look forward to chatting with you. :elk:
                Starting over again
                ray:

Comment

TIRED OF FEELING LOUSY

Thank you all!!

Comment

TIRED OF FEELING LOUSY

I already feel better and will keep coming back on this site!!

Comment

TIRED OF FEELING LOUSY

Welcome New beginning I am new two AA is a good program but did not suit me too well either
                      I prefer the body approach.I think it makes a lot of sense and the support we are going to
                      get here posting our tought and get support ...
                      sigpic Brand new

Comment

Working...
                      X