help needed... please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help needed... please

i dont know whats happened, all of a sudden i realise i wont attend social events unles i can drink. my boyfriend has just left me because i drink too much, im drunk now, i dont like it but i carry on drinking, i am drunk but i ca rry on. i dont like it ik still drinking now i dont eeven know why because ther eis no reason and he hates me for it. what is wrong with me i cant stop

help needed... please

Shelley --- You're like most of here ... you've become dependent on alcohol and it's taking over your life. It sounds like you realize that already ... that's why you've sought out this site. Can you pour the rest of the alcohol out RIGHT NOW .... and get a big glass of water instead?
    There is a lot of good advise to be found here. Someone else with more experience at quiting will be sure to jump in here and help.

Stay close and read through the threads and let us know how you're doing.:welcome:

Comment

help needed... please

what is wrong with me i cant stop
      Shelley, :welcome:

You are asking a question that has been asked by virtually everyone on this forum. The fact that you are here and are asking shows that you want to stop. You can do it, too. It takes work, but it can be done. There are many here that can help you and give you advice from their experiences.

Come here and read, read, read. Best to come when you're not drinking, though! You'll get more out of it.
      :goodjob: on taking this step!
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

help needed... please

ii'm not strong enough, i struggle,

Comment

help needed... please

Shelley, honey, you are strong enough to ask for help. I don't know where you are, but I want you to get thru this night (it's 9:00 PM here) and PM me tomorrow. I will tell you how MWO has helped me, and how my life has finally changed, after I lost many years to the Beast. If you're willing to think of AL as something that is trying to destroy you, not just mess with your love life or social life, this place can help you. There is a world of knowledge and experience here, more than you can go and find almost anywhere else. Decide, tonight if you're sober enough, or tomorrow when you read this, what you really want. You can't play with AL, because he plays for keeps, and his goal is to devastate your life, then kill you. Tough, huh? I was dying when I came here. I want you to learn to live now! Talk to me tonight, or if you can't, tomorrow. There is no judgement towards you, you have probably done much less than me. But you can't ask why unless you want the answer. I hope you do. Please choose life.
          Ruby
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

help needed... please

ruby, ihankyou both my sister and my mother are muslim ( i get enough just becuse of that) and there is offfence as my sister is pregnant) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

help needed... please

Shelley, I don't know much about the Muslim religion, but I believe we are only responsible for ourselves. What do you want? You can't change to please others, but we must realize what harm we are doing when we hurt ourselves.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

help needed... please

shelly

:welcome:Shelly. Don't go anywhere and keep posting as long as you can. We are all here to help you. I look forward to chatting with you tomorrow when you are hopefully sober. You made the first step by coming here. That's a good sign. At least you want to help yourself or you wouldn't be here. Please make sure you come back again tomorrow. :elk:
                Starting over again
                ray:

Comment

Working...
                X