I am lost - literally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am lost - literally

I am new to MWO - Just ordered last week, I hope it gets here soon. I am in need of desperate help. What forum do I go to to discuss - well anything, not knowing where to go on this website is making me feel like even more of the looser that I already am. :new::upset:
    :new:

I am lost - literally

Me too I feel this way

:welcome:It takes a while to get to know how this website work... You should go in Starting out and tell your story. Another member should come up and give you feed back....
    It just starting like you do.. I am waiting for the starter kit... You have chosen the
    right direction..... It will be harsh to stay sober today. I have made the right choice.
    Don't let the booze get in your way... Did you order the book as well..
    Try to go also in the drinking Tracker sheet... on the website and monitor your intake of drinking..Good Luck...Today is the day I won't drink
    sigpic Brand new

Comment

I am lost - literally

:l Momof2 and Welcome!!!

You are neither lost nor a loser, luv You have found your way here and will find your way out! A nice place to start is the Newbie's Nest (although, we can be a very a silly bunch at times) or the ODAT thread (one day at a time) - there's a new thread every day.

Or do, what you just did... start a thread of your own and hopefully tell us a bit about you

Most likely, if you keep reading through the posts, sooner or later you will feel compelled to jump in and answer to something. SOOOOO many times you'll be going OMG:egad:That's JUST how I feel!

I wish you all the very best and look forward to getting to know you and cheering you on!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I am lost - literally

And welcome Details!!! Thank you for replying to Momof2 so quickly!
        :goodjob: on your decision to stay AF today!

Comment

I am lost - literally

Hey Mom, You are not lost, you are HERE and Welcome. Keep reading and posting. You will find your way out.
          And glad to meet you Details, Weocome too!
          sigpic

Comment

I am lost - literally

Hi Momoftwo and In Details ....Welcome. There is no right or wrong here, and no judgement. That is the beauty of this site and these wonderful people. Read, read, read...and ask questions. Lots of great advise and experience are here.

Comment

I am lost - literally

Thanks so much for responding! When did you order your kit? I ordered mine on Monday. So do I just go into the Starting Out forum and start blabbing about what a drunk I am? Good luck today!!!

Comment

I am lost - literally

Momoftwo;532229 wrote: I am new to MWO - Just ordered last week, I hope it gets here soon. I am in need of desperate help. What forum do I go to to discuss - well anything, not knowing where to go on this website is making me feel like even more of the looser that I already am. :new::upset:
                You can always PM me..just click on my name and click on "sent a private message to"...and I will be there for you..
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I am lost - literally

Hi Momoftwo (and Details!) :welcome:

One of the best things about this forum is you don't have to be perfect! We'll love you just the way you are. Your post was just fine. You can "talk" any place you want to. Even if you want to continue doing it here on YOUR thread. (Good for you.)

You're not a loser, maybe you drink too much, but if you were a loser you wouldn't be here. I know that without a doubt. :l

I'm a mom of 2, too! :h
                  Becoming
                  "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I am lost - literally

Thanks so much to all. I figured out all the forums! My kit JUST arrived! It must be a sign.

Comment

I am lost - literally

Hi Momoftwo.
                      This is a great site. I'm sure you'll love it.

Comment

I am lost - literally

hi two youll be fine tis is a great site and lots of insight have a good day alll be looking for your thread gyco

Comment

I am lost - literally

Hey hun,
                          First WELCOME! This is a great place for support. Everyone is soo loving.
                          You can post where ever you want in the website, although i've really only ever posted on Just starting out even tho i've been here for AGES!
                          So tell us about yourself! We're all here cause we have drinking problems, we're all in the same boat. Nothing will surpirse us and we will NEVER judge. We're here for you *Big Hug*

Comment

I am lost - literally

Hi Mumoftwo,

This bit made me chuckle: "So do I just go into the Starting Out forum and start blabbing about what a drunk I am?"

The great thing about this place is that you read as much as you need to and post as much or as little as you want to. There's no obligation to tell your story, but it's a safe place to do that, if you want to.

Good luck to you!

Comment

I am lost - literally

What a lovely, cheerful avatar, Monica!!! *slowly backing away*

Comment

Working...
                              X