ODAT Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Sunday

Hope all are well Im doing ok except got bloody sun burnt Im a 6 foot 3 red lobster a little girl in the supermarket took one look at me and ran off screaming to mummy theres a monster in the dog food section I did give her a growly look hope she doesnt have a night mare about the human lobster at the supermarket!!!!!!!!@! any way hope all acheive another wonderful day drink free
    Love always cap

ODAT Sunday

captnjack; feel happy there is sun to get burned at all, unlike here where there is rain rain rain rain...

well, fell off the wagon last night on day three. not too bad, and didn't do the whole drinking alone, or drinking on my emotions. was at a girls night out. now i know that still isn't great, but for me, it breaks the usual bad patterns, so it is some progress, and i didn't totally binge. but still, don't feel great about it. i am still goint to get back on track today though because i am really feeling good these days about my increase levels of sobreiety and this site is a big reason for it. i can feel a difference in both my physical and mental well being.

Unfortuantely, i have forgotten my password for this site, so i cannot access the drink tracker so i can not use that feature! but anyway. I hope all you guys are doing well. i will check in later.
    no time like the present

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Hi guys

Hope that heatwave breaks soon for you CaptJack.

SC, so long as we are all going forward and improving, that is what matters.

AF today. My daughter starts school again tomorrow, start of the school year here. I spent the afternoon baking in a stiffling hot kitchen and then cooked dinner which was wolfed down by everyone in 10 minutes - wonder why I bother sometimes. I am so glad that I am sober this weekend, I have so many little things to organise for tomorrow. I am also feeling good about not drinking, looking forward to a long AF stretch.

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Good morning all - nothing to report. Yesterday something strange happened here. Somehow an old post from April 2008 of mine was brought forward. At that time I posted that I was in the process of drinking wine, which at the time was true. But I still am sober now going on 8 months. Don't know how that post got pulled forward.

Today is super bowl Sunday in the US. Football championship. Enjoy and I hope you all achieve your goals today.
        Matt

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Captnjack;534852 wrote: Hope all are well Im doing ok except got bloody sun burnt Im a 6 foot 3 red lobster a little girl in the supermarket took one look at me and ran off screaming to mummy theres a monster in the dog food section I did give her a growly look hope she doesnt have a night mare about the human lobster at the supermarket!!!!!!!!@! any way hope all acheive another wonderful day drink free
          Love always cap
          Love Lobsters...especially dipped in butter !!!.......and love you Cap.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Day 5 AF and it's the Super Bowl Day.... Could be a good day to drink, only I don't have any Run. I'm glad I poured it out.....
            RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Good Morning Everyone. Bad Morning, Bad Night. Feeling like a lousy failure. Ganna pick myself up and start over. I like the Giddy-boo much better.
              Capt. Jack, that is too funny!
              Ezz, April, Skinny, Matt, way to go! You are all a huge inspiration!

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Good morning ODAYER's,

AP-So glad about the rum. Superbowl days or any kind of parties are hard enough without adding even more temtations!

skinny-There should be someway to get your password. I'm not sure sense I haven't run into that problem YET! lol. But maybe someone else does.

ezzy-baby steps right.

Matt-I saw that thread was relieved it was a mistake. You had sounded so positive in all your other post so it really started me. See, people do pay attention to your post.

Capt-Evie said it all. Everything is better with butter1

Evie- :smile:

To those yet to come. have a good day and hope you reach your goals.
                AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Blanchie,
                  Cross post. Hope this day is better. Hugs to you hon.
                  AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Blanchi, what is it with us? I blew it last night and Friday, too. Feeling pretty low. I'm picking myself up and starting over right along with you. You, too, Skinny Cow! We can do it! I had 20 wonderful AF days in January and I'm going to do the same, or better in February. Starting today!
                    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

ODAT Sunday

lilmea;534982 wrote: Blanchie,
                      Cross post. Hope this day is better. Hugs to you hon.
                      Lilmia...as I posted in another thread....you were my first MWO friend.... you are in my thoughts as I go thru this AF journey.....I pray we both continue to do Great!!:thanks:
                      RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

ODAT Sunday

I'm with ya Dill. Let's kick some butt!

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Easy on the butt, girls! LOL

Morning and Happy Sunday, all!

For those of you struggling... a hug and a tip: Pull out your writings on why drink/not drink and/or what happens when you do drink. I am doing the same.

For those trucking on... a hug and a big pat on the back! Please keep inspiring!

Cap... LOL... I agree with Evie! Hope you're not too sore... but.. ya know... really... it's HARD to feel sorry for you... as we freeze our extremities off here!

Well, everyone, have a Super Sunday - stay on track! Luv to all!
                          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Hello ODATers
                            Happy sunday to everyone. Doing well today, no HO thank God. Hang in there guys, today is a new day and a new start. we'll kick AL's butt this month! :boxer:
                            :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
                            ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Happy SUPER ODATers!!!
                              SO far so good up here in SD...the only thing I am noticing is what a B*TCH I have become the past two days...holy buckets!!! On edge!!! Not like on edge I want a drink but more like...so damn tired I just want to sleep, leave me alone, on edge...oh please let this pass...my poor son! I'll walk into the living room and say "why are there toys everywhere?!?!?!" I'm sure he's thinking...cuz I'm 7 and playing...duh! Anyway...guess I'd rather be tired than drunk...1 and a half beers on a Saturday night...even went to a dinner party where there was lots of wine, beer and liquor. Didn't really want any...I think I was too tired too...hahaha!!
                              To all those who had a rough weekend---brush yourselves off...today is a new day YEAH!!!
                              To all those who are reaching their goals---YEAH YOU!!!!!!!!!
                              No I was never a cheerleader...hahaha!
                              "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                              7/29/12

Comment

Working...
                              X