Newbies and the Toolbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies and the Toolbox

I'm a newbie. I've only been posting on MWO for about 3 weeks. I try to be supportive and encouraging to other newbies. But I try not to give advise as I don't feel that I have enough sober time to give advise.
    But I kept see this Toolbox thread mentioned on some of the threads. Then I saw it mentioned in connection with triggers. So I decided to check it out. I have spent the morning reading it. and I intend to go back to it often. It is full of valuable information.
    It's in the monthly abstainers section under general. If you are a newbie like me, this is just a great thread.
    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Newbies and the Toolbox

My dad used to say - don't cloud the issue

A question, Where do I find this Toolbox. If I'm correct Newbies forum is in Just Starting Out but I can't say I've seen the Toolbox yet. Being rather new maybe I missed it. Please advise?

Thanx

Comment

Newbies and the Toolbox

lilmea

Just 'cuz you are a Newbie does not mean you can't give advice! You have wissom--share it!:h

Comment

Newbies and the Toolbox

Hi there... it's the first thread in Monthly Abstinence... here >>
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
        X