Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa/supps????

Hi!
    I realize that each person experiences side effects of medications and supps. differently...has anyone had these: Now realize I drank anywhere between 8-12 beers on any given (or every given) night :H Not really funny..pathetic actually but that the past. Here's what's been happening--I've been on supps and meds now for 10 days...some morings I wake up with headaches, am terribly tired in the afternoons (I actually stopped taking the late morning and lunch dose of the sleep aid stuff)...hoping it will help...some bloating (that may be PMS though) and OMG there IS NOT enough food in my house to possibly satisfy this constant hunger!!! Don't get me wrong..I'd take all of these over being drunk night after night....I'm hooing these are just temporary.

Oh and one last thing..IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN TAKE BESIDE THAT ONE DAY MULTI VITAMIN DRINK IN THE MORNING?????!?!?!:yukko:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
    7/29/12

Topa/supps????

I get it

I am an eating machine also--have gained almost 10 pounds since coming here. Replacement for AL or whatever? I take tons of Supps too---getting Antabuse (hopefully) on Tuesday

Comment

Topa/supps????

Yeppers, same here.... I'm just kinda starting with the supplements again.. and yes, VERY low energy again (shouldn't it be the opposite?). And yep, eating ALL FRIGGIN DAY LONG! It's disgusting! And also bloated, yup. I look like I'm pregnant :upset:

Never took the Topo/Topo/Popo.. whatever it's called!

I ordered the VIT75+ instead of ALL-One.. cause I know what a whimp I am
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Topa/supps????

Seriously SS--have you tried drinking that stuff?? OMG I literally gag it down every morning!! My son thinks I'm taking all this stuff to get healthy and even said to me in the car today on the way to school, "great now you'll probably stop trying to get healthy and go back to the way you were!" He has no idea about the drinking part..although we have talked about how it's not good for your body and how mom is trying not to put yucky stuff inher body anymore. So...I don't know...that stuff gives me such a stomach ache in the morning and I tried taking it at dinner time...went RIGHT through me...apparently doesn't mix well with food???? Dunno????
        "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
        7/29/12

Comment

Working...
        X