ODAT Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Sunday

Can't believe that I am the first ODATimer here this morning. Beautiful morning here in Florida where I am visiting. Hope you all have a wonderful day and meet your goals. Nice to wake up without a hangover this morning. Hope you all fell good. Let us know how you are doing, all the best, God bless.
    Matt

ODAT Sunday

ODATERS!!

LMAO!!!! I saw no ODAT thread and thought to myself "Hummm.... Matthen, I know you're up, I'll go over to monthly abs and give you time to start the thread." Am I psychic or what? Haaa!

Got a new table and chairs yesterday with the intent to entertain more. So... no yard work was done and no doggie park. Maybe today. First my 5 minutes of sunshine. I heard that is immense help in setting your emotional tone for the day. If you think about it, sushine is often equated with happiness.

Have a sunny day!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Sunday

You are a wonderful soul Matthen thanks for starting this very important thread !!!!!! hey Bessie can you pop youre head in for a second no pressure we just wanna know youre ALIVE you blessed Lassie HAAAAAAAAAA
      Love cap

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Hey Greenie are the new chairs strong enough for a 120 kilo 6 4 beast !!!!!! love to have dinner with you!!!!! promise to ring the bell first
        Cap

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Deffinately! But unlike yours, the table legs are a little short, LOL! You may have to sit sidesaddle! You could stand but the ceiling fan might whack you in the head!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Sunday

I need a cheap hair cut THANKS green youre my best buddy come over gauranteed whack in the head HAAAAAAAAA love greenie PS told you to duck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Sunday

LOL -- funny posts today !!!:H:H:H:H
              Matt

Comment

ODAT Sunday

52F here in FL --- and SUNNY.

Still seem to be in my "every other day" pattern... And I have a friend who drinks visiting me for a few days starting Tues. Doesn't look good.

Terrible how it's soooo easy to fall back into old patterns/habits.

Man - the morning has flown by! Off to the showers....
                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT Sunday

What does ODAT stand for?
                  Last night out of control February 3, 2009. I'm not doing it again, I'm doing this for my daughter.

Comment

ODAT Sunday

ODAT stands for One Day at A Time. Pretty cool, eh?
                    Matt

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Good Morning Everyone,

Saturday was the hardest night with cravings thus far. I’m not sure why, we stayed at home and watched a movie. No stress, but I really wanted a drink. My husband still drinks (I think he needs to slow down some) but he is not ready or in the right mind set. So he drank in front of me. I don’t get cravings watching him because he drinks vodka and tonic, I wont drink that. So I’m not sure what it was. I guess the normal Saturday night I would have down a bottle of wine with dinner and a few drinks during cocktail hour. I guess the habit was just getting to me.

Anyway it is over, and I made it to Sunday. I feel great, just still have an uneasy stomach when I eat. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

I love what ODAT stands for! Thanks Matt!

Jamie
                      Last night out of control February 3, 2009. I'm not doing it again, I'm doing this for my daughter.

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Hi ODATs and well done Jamie we only need to stop drinkin one day at a time and they do build up. Hope ur tummy feels better soon
                        :l

Comment

Working...
                        X