Who knew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knew?

Who knew that at 41 years of age I'd be loving putting smiley face stickers on my calendar?
    I have a yellow one for daily AF and a pink one for daily exercise. I really enjoy seeing them there. Does anyone else share my penchant for stickers and or rewards, or is it just me???

B. x
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Who knew?

Betty, LOL , Im just entering the world of using them here on MWO, i posted a few on one thread last week and loved them, just waiting for the appropriate use of this one which I found rather wonderful

:naughtfeet: just havent found the right context here yet...
    Live your life in such a way that
    when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
    Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Who knew?

That's hilarious! but I mean actual stickers - that you peel off a sheet. I'm so easily pleased (most of the time!). B
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Who knew?

Hello Sweatty Betty,
        I also love my stickers. Real ones which I peel off a sheet. I used to stick in the frowning ones as well but I decided it's to negative and now I only put up a smiling one for everyday that I'm AF or very moderate.
        Enjoy the simple things in life - it is a gift.
        make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Who knew?

Must get some real ones, i could really push some buttons at work
          Live your life in such a way that
          when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
          Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Who knew?

I just use a.......Gold star. It's hard being me. (sigh)............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Who knew?

I think its a great way to help maintain sobriety and to see how far we have come. A great idea.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Who knew?

hi betty,the old saying what ever works,when i was in treatment,one of the many treatments,they used was looking at your child hood years and the things you did with other young friends could bring so much happiness,or just looking at a brand new babies joy,other then the poops hahaha thnx for the thread gyco

Comment

Who knew?

Love my stickers!

Yep--sticker hang up here too.
                  But it works! I just bought like two thousand of them at the dollar store!

Comment

Who knew?

Ohhh, Sweaty (umm?) - I SO relate!!

I get quite excited when it's time to change my calendar from one month to the next - I don't allow myself to look in advance! LOL.

Yes.... it's the SMALL things!
                    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Who knew?

(Neuro - stole your sig. I have many that I use... Hope you don't mind! Just gotta love it!!!)
                      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Who knew?

Wow UpNorth! You bought 2000! I guess that says something! Something good.
                        Sweaty, I would love to do stickers but don't want to draw attention. Our calendar hangs in the kitchen. I use discreet little check marks!
                        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Who knew?

Betty, I love the stickers, I just draw a heart on my AF days. But I like the idea of stickers for different rewards for different accomplishments. I am going to try it

Comment

Who knew?

that's a great idea, i'm to the dollar store to buy some stickers TODAY!
                            :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
                            ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

Who knew?

Betty, KEWL, definitely KEWL !!!!! (No I don't use stickers, unfortunately not that well organized). LOL :H
                              Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X