Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 3rd

Happy Day 3 all!

This email is super appropriate to me today as my mom came back in good shape yesterday!!! WAAAAAHOOO! she will have to be on some medication starting in September but no chemo and no radiation and hoepfully we can get some meat on those bones of hers! Thank you so much for all your prayers and support! I know they worked! You are all so special to me! :h

The banquet's been prepared, the guests are all gathered, and excitement fills the air...

And, this is how we begin every morning, watching you rise from bed.

It is one big party. Every day there are miracles. And you're never alone.

Un-hun,
    The Universe
    __________________________________________________ __

I am still on a huge deadline so will try to get back to all of you in a more individual post later today. I am pretty worn out but so happy on my mom's news!

Hugs and Love,
    Mary

August 3rd

Yay Mary!! I am so happy to hear that news too!!
    Hello to all
    Hope everyone else is doing just as well in Modsville today
    Hugs to all
    Love to all
    jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

August 3rd

That is great news Mary! I have been a big lurker here. I am in my 5th week of the program without Topa. I have had my ups and downs but, I am doing much better and it is getting easier. Therefore, I am ready to make a more formal commitment and write down and share my goals and progress.
      My goals:
      1. 3-4 days AF
      2. no more than 3-4 glasses of wine when I do drink (anything less sounds scary right now/usually more like 4-6)
      3.post my drinks per day in tools section
      4. go to boards everyday
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

August 3rd

Happy! Happy! Happy! Day! :h Mary I'm sooo glad to hear that news about your Moma!:l

You & your family have been thru so much lately...I hope you're getting some time for you somehow here & there... at least maybe now...

I'm guessing Becca is having a great vacation! If you're able to read this, have fun! I'll try to get a call in later... been thinking about ya!

Busy day for me too... gotta get going here... hope everybody's having a great day.:l , Judie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

August 3rd

Mary,
          Very very happy about your Mom. Blessings rain down on you and you and your family deserve them!!!

Comment

August 3rd

Welcome PreciousPinot!

I have not found that tool thingie yet. So... is your Avatar a Black Panther? Very interesting. Care to expand? So..sounds like you ae doing Grrrreaaat...without the topa. I envy that.

Oh ..and as everyone always says... this is a great place to be ... MWO Modsville!! Actually, it is amazing how loving people are here. So now that has become the culture. It's cool & I bet different form other Internet sites.

Comment

Working...
            X