Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TGIF - August 4th

Hi all,

Been a pretty rough week as far as work is concerned. Have some technical difficulties to deal with on the DVD I am creating and then I shoud be able to relax and not freak so much!!

Thought that this quote from the Universe was pretty good - Find myself overwhelmed sometimes and forgetting it is the journey that counts just as much as the product in the end!

You know, it's totally possible to have big, huge, gigantic dreams, yet still be deliriously happy with today.

I call it the built-in double-happiness redundancy factor.

Tallyho,
    The Universe

Judie, glad to hear you are feeling better and joining life again without that migraine!

Preciouspinot, It does keep getting easier. I am doing it without the topa also. Just hang in, it will get better and better as time goes on! And . . .:w

Jen, you are a constant source of comfort to me in your kind words and thoughts! Thank you so very much for being here.

Laura, sounds like Vegas will be great!! Enjoy!

yes, Becca we all miss you and hope you are having an awesome time.

Trish, think you are doing wonderfully and hope you really have a great weekend.

Had one glass of wine Wednesday evening and 2 glasses last night.
    Haven't worked out on the bike yet, come home too late or too worn down.
    Living on benadryl - talk about your topa dopa for me! Want this sinus headache to disappear.
    Came close to my 10 glasses of water both days.
    Nice thing I did yesterday was call the boys down in the VI and catch up. Miss them.

so all you moderators - keep those big gigantic dreams and still be deliriously happy today on our journey! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

:h :l
    Mary

PS: I will hopefully not have to be down at the office tomorrow. If that is the case I will miss you all over the weekend but totally need to catch up at home. Talk about your hurricanes . . . right in the middle of the Southwest - struck my house bigtime!

TGIF - August 4th

Well for me it's more like oh! Sh*t! It's Friday! My long day @ work.... usually 9 or 10 hours of living H! Oh well,... usually very fruitful... and hopefully it'll go by quikly! But believe me... by 10:00 tonight... I'll be ready for a glass of wine ....or 2!
    Looking forward to this coming weekend, I'll have Friday & Sat, off for a Family reunine, my sister will be here from Idaho, as will a bunch of other relatives from all over... near & far... should be fun!
    Ok, guess I'd better try & make myself look kinda human, & head for town... later, :l :l , Judie.... Good day, have a great weekend everyone!
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

TGIF - August 4th

Checking in on a Fabulous Friday

It's beautiful and sunny here to day. A little warm but not nearly as warm as this time last week. Had one little slip up earlier this week but put it behind me and started fresh (well...not exactly fresh the next day, if ya know what I mean...). Took a walk early yesterday before coming to the office - very refreshing. Strangest thing happened last night - got home from work - in no hurry for that first cocktail - took care of the doggy and kitty treats first (they always get some when "mommy" gets home from work) looked through the mail and fixed my drink. It lasted an hour! Made a second one which lasted another hour! Made a 3rd which tasted --- terrible! go figure!! Anyway poured it out abut 1/3 way through. Can't believe this is working but it is. I really need to do CDs this week-end - have not used them all last week and I think they help.

MKR - Thanks for starting our daily threads - I look forward to your message from the universe every day.

Judie - Glad your headache is better - love your stories as well. did you ever visit that food whore site? www.thefoodwhore.com .You'd love it. She has the funniest stories about her customers.

Every have a great day - check in with you tomorrow

T.
      Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
      Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
      Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
      : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
      "

Comment

TGIF - August 4th

Trish, had a strange thing happen to me last night too---a very weird, new experience...
        Told you all that I was driving to meet some friends that I haven't seen in years--a bit anxious because I knew there would be cocktails involved, but was armed with an extra l-glut and kudzu...anyway. As I SIPPED my 2 glasses of wine over the coarse of 4 hours and observed my friends do the same... I felt something that I have not felt in a very long time, if ever...I felt...well...NORMAL. I was thinking, "wow, so this is what it feels like to just go out and enjoy friends and talk and laugh and not get hammered." We all ended the evening by drinking lots of water and I know they weren't craving a last glass of wine and weirdest thing ever---I wasn't either!!!! It was a nice feeling. Had a nice drive home and went straight to bed....a glorious morning when I got up!!
        Judie--enjoy your reunion..
        Mary--I'm so glad to hear your Mom is okay..thank you God. And Thank You God for all of you!
        sm-mary

Comment

TGIF - August 4th

Hey! Hope everyone is having a great Friday. I was doing well but, yesterday I was informed that I have to make a last minute trip to Chicago and I fly out tomorrow which is my daughters 3rd birthday. I freaked out major because now I have 10,000 things to accomplish in order to leave....Long story short I drank 5 glasses of wine to stay calm. Anyway the bright side is afterwards, I drank alot of water and got everything done that I needed to and stopped after 5. My old self would have turned into a major bitch and not finished everything and drank until I fell asleep. So, even though I slipped I am trying not to beat myself up about it anyway......have a great day everyone!!!
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

TGIF - August 4th

Hey---doesn't sound like you slipped all that bad at all!!! The old US would have had a lot more too! You counter acted with all that water! We are doing great...regardless of our little slips.
            Have a great trip and hope your daughter has a great b-day!
            sm-mary

Comment

Working...
            X