aug 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aug 6

Hey Ya'll. Just having a lazy morning so far. Trying to get in gear for one more night of "Tourism Marathon".... But it's my Friday... finally! Maybe have time to squeeze in a short paddle before I go in tonight...I'm way overdue. Don't want to have kill anyone tonight... (that could change by the end of the night though...) Hope everyone's doing great! Happy Sunday, all!:l ... Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

aug 6

Hi Y'all

Hey Judie - Wish I was out there paddlin' with ya. It's overcast and humid here today. I've been working off and on on all day on these da** reports that are due tomorrow. Sometimes I think computers are a curse - now we can work 24/7 woopie! Had a much better Saturday nite than Friday. Hubbie ran for some deli fried chicken and potato salad - good and greasy. We watched a silly movie and slid off to bed. I've decided to up the Kudzu next week to the new suggested top limit and see if that Will help me moderate to where I want to be. Everyone have a great day!
    Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
    Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
    : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
    "

Comment

aug 6

Hi you two!
      Things look a bit lonely here so I thought I'd pop in and say 'hi'. It's my Monday morning and it's 35deg and way to cold to start my day outside. Am so envious of talk of paddling and rivers and warmth - but I guess our turn will come soon.

Weird weather - daffodils are all out, tulips are up ... all about five weeks too early.

Happy new mods week to us.

Tawny

Comment

aug 6

Hi everyone,
        Let's see...my track sheet for me...
        Drinks: Sat...hard to remember but wasn't much as felt good Sun...I think ... 3 gl wine...Sun....1/2 gl rum+coke (didn't like it --yay!!) -- 2 wines.
        Topa: 1/2 pill each day
        Exercise: Swam each day --chlorine is making me look like a pink lizard..need to figure something out for big big wedding I have to look nice for this wkend
        Feel depressed today -- sick of money worries

Comment

Working...
        X