3 Pints of Guinness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Pints of Guinness

An Irishman walks into a pub in Dublin and orders 3 pints of Guinness. He then takes a sip out of each in turn, and continues this untill the 3 pints are empty.He returns to the barman and orders the same again.
    The barman looks confused and says to the Irishman "When i pull you a pint of Guinness it is flat, surely you would be better off ordering one at a time"
    "no" says the paddy..."I drink this way for a reason"...."I have 2 brothers, one lives in America, and the other in Oz"..."We all drink this way, makes us feel like we are still together".
    The barman has to nod in admiration of the sentiment, and thinks no more of it.
    2 Weeks later the same Irishman enters the bar and only orders the 2 pints this time.....The room fell silent.

The barman feels reluctant but has to mention it...."I'm sorry sir .......Did one of your brothers die?"

The Irishman looks confused.....Then realises what the barman is getting at........
    "noooo you daft sod my brothers are fine.....I've just given up drinking"
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

3 Pints of Guinness

a man walks into a bar and says ......"OUCH!!!!!"

"WELL" says the doc "the good news is you have 24 hours to live"
    "oh then what is the bad news"
    "it took a day to find you!!!!!

Courtesy of my son folks he is funny alex

Comment

3 Pints of Guinness

Hmmmm, Mac, did you make that up, or is that a true story??? LOL!
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

3 Pints of Guinness

I love that one Mack!! :upset: :H

Comment

3 Pints of Guinness

HISSSSterical!!

Comment

3 Pints of Guinness

That is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
            X