Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday 7th August

Good morning Abbers,
    Monday morning and the start of a brand new week.Got lots to look forward to,Wifes birthday tomorrow( Big 30 ), sisters birthday Friday ( not so big 14 ), shes only two years older than my eldest and thinks its hilarious that she can boss her around.
    Medical on Thursday for my taxi badge licence...Should be funny. ?50 the GP is charging..NOT so funny.

Carole, i'm glad you did step in yesterday, and no toes were harmed in the process.

Wishing you all the best for the coming week.
    I don't have a quote or a thought for the day but would instead like to show a pic of my youngest son Callum..
    He's 1 and in his Nana's kitchen sink....
    Should help clear some of the Monday morning blues...

https://www.mywayout.org/community/at...1&d=1154910554
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Monday 7th August

Very very sweet, thanks for sharin. : )
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Monday 7th August

OMG, well, darlin' it's hard to resist a little munchkin like that Wayne!!! You're gonna have an easy job this week if you keep us all just slobbering over the kids!!!! Anyway, it's still Sunday night here, so I'll be posting again tomorrow, but I couldn't resist putting my two cents in about this little cutie pie!!! What a doll!:heart:

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Monday 7th August

Ahh Wayne

Wayne, he is just gorgeous!!! I love babies. And enjoy grandchildren more than anything
        Still hanging in here and feeling much loved and supported from this site at the moment:l I do appreciate all of you so much!
        Brigid, I know what you mean about people taking away your boundarys. And winter can get me down with the cold and dreary days.
        Hey Gabby, I am working on honouring Myself
        :thanks: Everybody!!!
        Shas
        Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Monday 7th August

Good Girl Shas!

Comment

Monday 7th August

Hello.. I'm finishing day 8 today.. monday night for me...
            Feel reeeeeeeelly good most of the day but a bit rotten round dinner time.
            Now Im off to bed.
            Cheers!!
            MFM
            myfavouritemartian

Comment

Monday 7th August

Glad Your Back!!

MFM,
              hey girl glad your back and doing so well!
              Shas
              Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Monday 7th August

Hi Evry1

Helooo...

I am sorry that haven't spoken for a while - bit 'shamed about outburst last week. Monday... new week.. Recieved my SAMe this morn so all good - boosts seratonin and liver functions... Went to give blood to get permanent driving licence back on Saturday - and passed !! Macks - ?50 mate for your taxi - I had to pay ?93 for the priveledge of being poked and prodded and needles in my arm - yum yum.... ! Thanks for your message before - I shall emulate the opinion of you Wayne - You ARE WONDERFUL... A Godsend.
                So hello to everyone here... Sorry that I've been an A*se lately.. back to normal Lizzy now.

Lots of love and lots of hugs.

Liz-Beth
                xxxx
                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Monday 7th August

Aug 7

Good Morning Abbers and Happy Monday!

Its always nice to have a fresh new week ahead. Hopefully it will be cooler in the Eastern US and I can get out of my home and be more productive than last week!

I saw a great quote last evening: "A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle." This is true for me -- MWO has given me the knowledge and tools - now I have to act! Keep up the good fight everyone!

Wayne -- what a cutie Callum is! Thanks for sharing!:thanks:

Comment

Monday 7th August

Good Monday!

And a happy one to all! I'm rather ho-hum around here--must be the dog-days of August, although the weather is a lot better than last week, right NoMore?? I'm feeling a little sorry for myself today, as I woke up at 5am with a splitting sinus headache.eeks Even though it is MUCH BETTER now, I never really got back to a good sleep. And having good sleep is one of my favorite things in Absville!! I'm hoping that once I take my allone and supps, I'll perk up a bit!

Anyway I'm just putting one foot in front of the other today. Hope everyone else has a great day! I am enjoying our new offering of emoticons though!

Hugs to all!:l

Kathy

Kathy
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Monday 7th August

Hi guys,
                      Busy day for me after my work weekend. The darling boys always like to give me a busy Monday with a messy house. So sweet of them. On Thursday we all go for a visit to see my dad. Looking forward to it. Love you all. Babs...glad ur back. Kathy I thought when we take topa we are immune to headaches!!!!! Its just not right.
                      Love ya all, Gabby

Comment

Monday 7th August

Day 8

Good morning all -

This is the best day yet! I've been waking up with and getting headaches in the evening, and nothing this morning. Went to the gym - I feel wonderful. I wonder if the headaches are some kind of sign of physical withdrawal? If so the only ones I've I had. I've determined that my craving is not for alcohol but for the good times that come with it (bs'n in the bar, being around people, etc.). Next weekend I am going to try to make some definite plans for Saturday, making my Sunday "get things done around the house" day. I can't believe I made it through a weekend and could not have done it without you all:h

I don't have a lot to do in my job, but I have got to put in the hours, so I think I'll spend this week organizing my office - really needs to be done. Did some cleaning over the weekend - this place looks pretty good.

Have a great day.

Barb

Comment

Monday 7th August

busy day

Busy, busy day here in Absville. Feeling a bit better--but on the look out for the voices. Went to two meetings over the weekend and headed to a third tonight. I do always walk away with something that I can use-and tons of inspiration.

Welcome back MFM! Great job day 8!

Kim

Comment

Monday 7th August

Good job Barb and Kim, Glad you made it through the weekend. Barb....I am convinced that I have worse headaches since I started my headache medicine! So if you arent takin topa then it has to be no alcohol/blood sugar something. Who knows about this. Where is Cynthia? Does anyone know? I take more adville these days then ever. Never anything bad....but just there and most often in the morning. (now this isnt an invitation for anyone to suggest to stop topa. Just throwin out a boundary there. With smiles of course) ok, bye. Gettin in a workout. Had extra snacks last night. gabby

Comment

Monday 7th August

Hello Absville friends,
                              I felt so bad physically on Saturday and Sunday.......achey, sleep-deprived, headache, which did not respond to over the counter meds...so I made a conscious decision and self-medicated with moderate amounts of alcohol.....it worked.......not proud of this...but am feeling better this morning, and am back on the abs train. I finally got some good sleep, and have a positive attitude again.......so I'm on day 5 of 7 of abs.....that's how I'm counting it........check in with you all later....Anni

Comment

Working...
                              X