Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 7th

Happy Monday! Who said that?!!

My email from the universe this morning. Once again rather appropriate for me as I went to bed last night a bit cranky over the amount of rain and rain damage we have been having in general. Long story short, laid in bed and decided to be thankful for all the good things happening in my life. Including we were one of two sets of people who could get out of our driveways yesterday morning because the flooding washed the road sides away. (probably about 15 houses on our dirt road.) Thanked him for my parents renewed health etc.

I was just playing around with some time-space elements, inventing and stuff, when I thought I heard a familiar voice say, "Holy @#$%, Universe! Thank you so much for this day and every second of it! Exactly as it is, exactly as I am..."

Almost dropped my chocolate in my peanut butter.

You're welcome, you are so welcome -
    The Universe

__________________________________________________ ______

Maybe the more we find little things to be grateful for the more the good things happen . . . YES???!!

I am grateful you are all here to be supportive of me and vice versa. What a lovely group of people. We are all striving for a better, clearer life and we will do it! :thanks:

Judie, loved your thread yesterday. Very inspirational. Have a great day off paddling somewhere beautiful!

Soccermom Mary - hope you had a better weekend! Yes, get the tapes they helped me so much. I was so against them before I tried them - they will help the mental side of it.

Trish - sounds like you had a nice Saturday evening. Glad to hear it!

AF last night and one nice size scotch cocktail Saturday evening. Really more like two shots.
    30 minutes Saturday morning on the bike and 30 minutes in the evening yesterday.
    so hot and humid yesterday I did get the full 10 glasses of 8 ounce of water in!
    Not on Saturday though.
    I read the paper and a magazine yesterday afternoon - my little slice of something nice for me!

Must run as my DVD guy is coming in for the master copy in a few! Hope this flies really nicely!

Hugs and Love you all,
    Mary

August 7th

Hi all! Had a much better weekend! Really just need to keep focused on the plan! Today is my first day back to teaching after a wonderful summer off with my awesome kids! I am very fortunate to have the time off that I do...I know so many of you out there work so hard all year round. I feel very good today and thank God for such a great summer with you all. I feel I've come so far this summer. I found MWO in Feb/Mar but have really been applying the principals of the program this summer. You all have been a tremendous support.
    Chrysa--I'm know money probs stink! I wish I had words to help---but with all that swimming I know one thing--you will look fabulous for that wedding!!
    Mkr-Mary--yes, the Universe has given me much to be thankful for---and I so am!!
    Love you ladies!!!!! and peanut butter and chocolate sounds so good right now for some reason!
    Sm-mary

Comment

August 7th

Well I just lost my post because I had 5 emoticons on it & coudn't get back in to correct it! GRRR!

Everyone have a great day! Not in the mood to retype the whole thing right now!

Day off.... & I'm off to enjoy it!:H
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

August 7th

Judie, sorry you lost your post

Hey there all of you, know I am forgetting or not individually acknowledging all on the Mods. Sorry about that! Try to get more time soon for the posts.

Judie, yes I had those emotion icons on one and lost them. Found if I put one or two don't run into that problem. they sometimes just explain it so much better than words though.

Chrysa - I am sorry you are having money troubles. anything like that causes more stress and then more drinking for me. I wish you all the strength in the world to know it will be OK and you can get through this without overdoing your drinking. YOU CAN DO IT!

Yes, Soccermom Mary - I have always thought being a teacher, while tough and also inspiring work would be nice to have that time off! Oh well, next life! Hope your classes are super today!

Hugs and Love,
        Mary

PS: DVD project looks good!! WAAHHOOOO, helps make my year and the overhead!

Comment

August 7th

Hi Guys,
          I don't deserve friends like you. I am not a good friend right now. Thank you. I do so very much appreciate it.
          Luv~Chrysa

Comment

August 7th

Of course you do Chrysa

You do deserve it Chrysa
            We all do, though I am sure we feel like we dont sometimes.
            I hope you are all well!
            Gosh, I feel a little out of the loop since I was out of town for a couple ofof days at the cottage! Ack - there are even new little smiley guys since I have been gone! I have to wander the boards for a few minutes and get myself re-acquanted. Had a great weekend - behaved myself around some heavy drinking people with no effort at all - have to say I am very happy and proud! I hope my dear friends are doing well here as well.
            I will check in a little later -
            Smiles and hugs all
            Love jen:l :h
            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

August 7th

Hey all,

I am pretty much behaving myself too, with slips but not bad slips. Maybe two, three drinks here and there. Not exactly tea totalling but at least I don't feel plotzed. Right now I went to get more wine after three and got water instead. Feels so good. Off to bed. Hope all of you have a great week/month. Great knowing you are there!

Ivy

Comment

Working...
              X