Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 8th - Make it a Great Day!

Good Morning all mods,

When we are feeling low and undeserving of the nice things that come along in life it is time to rethink that, find a place of joy, set our hearts on the small things that make us smile . . . . reboot if we were computers per se.

Here is a Universe email from a couple weeks ago that I liked. It shows us the Unvierse is doing this for each one of us and each one of us deserves the joys and special moments in life.

__________________________________________________ ________

I do wonder, how some people, who upon seeing gorgeous, billowing cumulus clouds floating effortlessly overhead, don't just want to explode with joy.

Or who, upon seeing a mighty old oak tree, don't run right up to it wildly screaming "I love you."

Or who, upon being caught in the rain, don't blush as each drop gently kisses their skin.

Or who, upon gazing at a star-filled night, aren't paralyzed with awe.

Or who, upon seeing their reflection in a pond, don't cry the happiest of tears.

I mean, I thought I really outdid myself.

The Universe
    __________________________________________________ _

So all mods who are feeling low and down on yourself . . . please think about how far you have come from first starting the program. Remember the added bonuses you feel when you wake up refreshed instead of hung over! time to reboot into new behaviors that just feel so darn good . . . it took me a while to get to that point so new mods hang in there!

AF yesterday
    Rode the bike for 30 minutes faster than most evenings as I was fairly pi**ed with hubbys attitude .. . another whole story of its own.
    One nice thing I did for myself was give my self a foot massage with those foot crystals for a few. Pretty relaxing for the amount of effort involved.

One other thread I think is totally relevant is in general discussion by lorik, entitled "when I don't drink" it is a great reminder of how far we have come and why we are doing this.

Hope you all have an excellent day and take time to love yourself!

Hugs and Love to all of you dear ones,
    Mary

Hi Ya'll! Great post Mary! Love the quote from the Universe ! I just found out my Sister is here from Idaho! Thought I might get a little more time to get my house cleaned up:eeks: ....Mom just called, & they got in, in the middle of the night, so they're @ her house about 10, mi away! Hopefully they'll honor the sign I have above the door..."FRIENDS WELCOME.......RELATIVES, by APPT ONLY!" LOL I had it made for my Hubby after we got married! We really do have LOT of relatives around here! I should make up a bunch of those & sell em @ the reunion picnic! HA!
    Well I guess I'd better get busy, & clean house! Everybody have a great day!:l , Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

good to be back!

Well, Hello all!!:h

I have been sitting in a truck for about 2 days, am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to be home, had very limited (None) use of a computer thanks to my boys!! I am ready to have quite a few AF days here, give my body a rest!!

Kids getting ready for school, Getting myself ready to deal w/ work, missed an extra day due to airline trouble, hope my new boss will get over it!? If not, oh well, it isi not like I can control the weather or anything (otherwise I'd make it about 20 drgrees cooler here!!!!!!)

I will make it a point to check in tomorrow................:thanks

Mary Anne

Hope you are all doing well!!!!:heart:

Comment

I'm in abs now!

Just FYI for all my friends here on moderation. I'm moving over to the abs board for a bit. I hear ya, Mary Anne, about giving our bodies a break. And once again, I thought I was drinking way too much again. Abs until Labor day, with potentially 2 days I may give myself a "pass"! Wine tasting on 26th, Parking lot party on the 19th. We shall see.
        I will still check back here every day to see how you are all managing.

Mary, Loved your post today. You sound great!
        Jude, missing you!! I need to give ya a call and catch up soon.

Comment

Hi all
          BECCA I have missed you! How are you hon!?
          How is everyone today!!?
          Hugs all (sorry so short)
          Love jen
          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Mary Anne, Becca, and Jen--glad you're all back safe from your vacations!
            Here's to a great day!!
            Love,sm-mary

Comment

Working...
            X