Aug 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aug 9th

OMG! 2 more days & I'll be 46 yrs old! Hard to believe!:eeks: I refuse to act my age though... if my 98 yr old Grandma doesn't have to ...I see no need for me either!! ... Today's my little cousin's B-day, they live over in one of the Lodge's on the river next door. We'll have to turn it into a block party! Almost like having 2 Family reunions in one week- ... one for each side! Today is Dad's side, Saturday is Mom's! Thank God we'll be "Outa Dodge" next week!

Looking forward to getting together with Mary Ann in Vegas! Cowboys... Beware!:H

Got to squeeze in a little paddle yesterday afternoon, it was nice & sunny,& calm, just before sunset. Even caught a few waves from the jet boats ...just when I thought I'd stay dry....

Hope everyone's having a great day! Hugs, Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Aug 9th

Judie, WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO! Happy, Happy birthday coming soon! sounds like it is fun with all the family reunions and sounds like it could be a bit stressful. so I wish you the most fun and enjoyable times with them that you have ever had! I know you will plan for the parties, you have given me so much advice on how to do the mod drinking thing!

Mary Anne and Becca glad to see you back from vacation - we will miss you Becca but you gotta do what feesl right for you. We'll come peak at you and you come check on us . . ok?

Soccermom Mary - hope you are having a good week and feeling better!

AF yesterday
    20 minutes on the bike last night
    Watched a romantic comedy as my nice thing! Mushy but fun!

work made me a bit crazed yesterday somehow out of nowhere I lost 5 months of emails - my copies too, so that puts me a bit out of loop for what printing charges will be for projects where some of them get emailed to etc. Spent an extra hour down here last night to get emails out to on immediate projects. Maybe when I retire I will never go online again . . .Yeah RIGHT!!

Happy day to all!
    Hugs,
    Mary

Comment

Aug 9th

Good afternoon all - hope everyone is having a good day...
      I am having a crazy busy day/week at work again....having some anxiety - hubby left Sunday for LA for a month for work so that is kind of stressing me out - but I am trying to keep things in perspective, exercising, taking my supps and topa and spending time with friends and family. I drank a little more than I should have last night but I didnt drink TOO TOO much (much less than in past). I guess it was a little bit loneliness...also was having a bad fight with my best friend too so all in all not a good day...ah well, its a new day right?
      love you all
      Hugs
      Jen
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Aug 9th

Hi All,

I'm back from Vegas with my liver the same size as when I left. :H

Judie and Mary Anne, You want to see Cowboys? wait until you see the bill board for the "Thunder Down Under" I couldn't get away from Hubby at night to go see the show myself, maybe you ladies can go and give us a full report?

I'm pretty proud of myself on how well I managed in Las Vegas. I took extra l-glut and kudzu everyday and I didn't drink until after lunch. That is what really saved me. The weather was around 100 everyday, so not so bad. I got out of the hotel and did a lot of site seeing. I had a really good time not being drunk. It was nice to travel home without a hangover.

Those of you still dragging your feet on using the CD's, you need to use them, they really work. It's a pain and a time commitment at first, but they are the heart of the program. Last night after work, I had the worse bought of cravingshabit cravings, I have had for weeks and I know it was because I have not been able to use the hypos for over a week, so for me at least, it is the reason this is working so well.

Chrysa, sounds like things are going well at the low dose. I am in the middle of week 6 still at 25mgs of topa and doing fine. So for now, I am staying low too.

Good to be back in action,
        Laura
        Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Aug 9th

Hi all... not such a good day.

Well sure went over the top tonite... waayy tooo much sauce. too hot. Too tired. Too crabby. Hope this phase passes. hope everyone had an OK day.
          Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
          Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
          Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
          : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
          "

Comment

Aug 9th

Sounds like you had a blast in Vegas Laura! Maybe someday I 'll get up there...I'm the one dragging my feet on the CD's --but plan on getting them with my next payday--Had a great week of school (even though it's only Thursday morning)----I honestly can say this is the first week in forever that I have not gone at least one day with a severe wine headache--it's a great feeling. So--the CD's are on my agenda and I should be getting them in the next few weeks...good advice!
            Trish--not too worry about too much--do you have the CD's? Maybe we need to commit to getting those together.
            Jen--you're (WE'RE) doing great---isn't that the Plan? We are so much more conscious of our drinking and when we do it's in moderation and when we slip---it's so much Less than in the past...we're getting there girls.
            Mkr-Mary--hope those e-mails surface--what do you do exactly?? sounds intriguing!
            Judie--one more day, b-day girl!!
            Love you all so!
            sm-mary

Comment

Aug 9th

Happy Birthday Judie!

My Daughter turns 14 on the same day :heart:

RYL
              :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
              X