Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought For Today

" Pressing on Toward the Goal" Phil.3:14
    "I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me in Christ Jesus."

The comentary was so fitting for me.

Are you moving forward in your walk with Jesus? We can't allow past mistakes or recent victories to chart our coarse for the future. We need to approach each new day on our knees and ask our Heavenly Father to guide our steps. His love and encouragement will help keep us moving forward while His Word guides us in the right direction.
    Prayer thought--"Dear God, help me today as I walk with You. Give me courage and strength to follow your guide as you lead." Amen

This was in my personal devotional material for today, and I thought it was so fitting for us in MWO who are Christians, that I wanted to share it. Hope it will be meaningful to you as well.:h
    :heart: Eliziby :heart:

Thought For Today

Good one Elizby,

I'm happy to see that you are around more lately. You always have such positive things to say.

:thanks: Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Thought For Today

"Our life on this earth is but as a passing breath when compared to trillians of years in eternity in the here after." Rick Warren says "this life is only a dressed rehersal for our eternity."
      This should cause us to want to stay focused on the Lord of our lives, our God from whom all blessings flow.
      :heart: Eliziby :heart:

Comment

Working...
      X