Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa, newbie, issues

Hello lovely people. Please Help.

I am on Topa day 5. i.e. 25mg afternoon. I have had zero craving reduction and an increase in general skin itches - eczema.

I am doing the supps very well. The All One is amazing. I am trying to do the CDs but it is very patchy. Very little time available and they are extremely time consuming.
    HELP!!!!

having some "can't think of the word" issues too... a tad irritating, but no big issue. Would be better if I were feeling more sober, etc.

Re topa: having read the book, I seriously hoped that I would have this miraculous day 4 evaporation of alcohol (and hopefully food ) craving. I have never been so lardy or so marinated a la saugignon blanc. Loving it and hating it as i'm sure you understand. Just returned from a veeeeery long lunch. Yes, everyone else drunk, but they're possibly not backing up after last night...with shaking hand....

Experiences and help desperately welcome.
    Girl from Ipanema:thanks:

Topa, newbie, issues

I found I had to get up to close to 100mg before I felt any reductionin the cravings. At 200mg I was doing pretty good and even stringing a few AF days togther. Be patient - I think it's safer to move up slow.

I had to stop the Topa after 3.5 months because of side effects. But of for the cravings - it was a wonderful tool.

Comment

Topa, newbie, issues

thanks for the reply...

bummer about the side effects. I kind of wanted to swallow the dream if you know what I mean.... Be that person who can have a glass of wine and leave the rest of the bottle in the fridge, instead of needing 2 to clear out.

I will see how I go.

Thanks again. So appreciative of everyone here.... helps so much.:thanks::h

Comment

Working...
      X