I hate everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RtJ4hy-GrM[/video]]YouTube - George Strait - I Hate Everything

Just up late/early as usual,... came across this.
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

I hate everything

Judie,
    I watched the video. I'm am sorry you are feeling like this. Let us know if we can help.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I hate everything

Dear Jude, I believe that we get what we think about and if I could I would send you a ton of LOVE thoughts so that there would be no more room for thoughts of hate..
      I know we all go thru times when it feels like life is handing us tooo much crap...well you know the old saying...when life hands you "CRAP" make a picture of kool aid ???
      Wait a minute ...that's lemons and lemonaid...well you get my point...I am sure.
      How about listening to Janis Joplin ..."Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz"...Janis always helps me...she come to me and pushes mother Teresa to the side...they both live within me and I try to give them equal time..
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I hate everything

(((Jude)))
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I hate everything

Jude,
          Funny how we all view things so differently. I watched the video but didn't take as if you're feeling the way of the drinker who hates everything. I took it as you were the guy who bought the drinks who realized the value of what he had by meeting that guy...so to me it was a positive message you were sending.

It also made me think about why many drink to escape from their problems or from their lives that they think they hate and how it doesn't really do anything for them in the end but give them a nasty hangover.

Anyway, thanks for sharing and if I'm wrong and you are feeling down ... then ofcourse big hugs your way!
          Eve11
          "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

I hate everything

:H Thanks you GOT me Eve!
            I thought the song was uplifting in a kind of backwards way!

Just my weird sense of humor.

I guess we don't have too many George Straitt fans here or you guys would have listened to the whole song! LOL

Comment

I hate everything

Hey Judie if you ever post a music video you can count on me not listening! I have a funny relationship with music, listening to music disturbs me for the most part so I just avoid it.

Glad to hear that you don't hate everything though! (:->
              vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

I hate everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZlN9ZMgiR8[/video]]YouTube - George Strait - Amarillo By Morning

Comment

I hate everything

Well if it makes a difference SJ, I have been listening to your radio station. The Dublinaire is on right now and I am really enjoying the music.

You made my day.

Comment

I hate everything

Right Arm Mohan! Just turned it on myself.
                    He kind of reminds me of Richard Thompson

Comment

I hate everything

Hey... we need to start our you tube songfest again... Loved the song.
                      Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

I hate everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQRMBHArJu0&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Eye of the Tiger Sing-Along
                        Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

I hate everything

I think I am becoming a George Strait fan thanks to you Saint Jude!
                          I enjoyed the "I hate everything" song.......a lot.
                          Got the feeling of bitter sweet.

Comment

I hate everything

Angelique,
                            If you think you're turning into a George fan,..you probably already are...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlv_g6_gnFE[/video]]YouTube - I Cross my Heart

If I could could get my Hubby to wear a cowboy hat,... I swear he'd look quite a bit like this video!:h
                            (never have heard Hubby sing though)

Comment

I hate everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aca3s7l_Db0[/video]]YouTube - George Strait - Troubadour

Comment

Working...
                              X