Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you get high from cocaine on naltrexone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or is that a really stupid question?? im just curious.... thanks

I'm honestly not sure -- is there a reason you're asking?
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Do you mean does it give you a high like cocaine, or can you still get high on cocaine whilst taking naltrexone?

I don't have experience of either cocaine or naltrexone, but wanted to clarify what you were asking.
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

hey, ya cant get high on any opiate drug, while on naltrexone. i hope this answers ur question.

an alcoholic is someone you don't like, that drinks as much as you do

Comment

Hi Sunshine! If you google 'naltrexone and cocaine use' you should find all the info you need there. Tons of information and websites to give you all the info you need. Personally not tried naltrexone so don't have a personal experience of how it would effect one's use of cocaine. I would presume the dosages would be a big factor but I'm no medical expert so have no idea really. Read up that's what the net's there for!

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

thanks guys....
            im personally not a drug taker but i was curious if nal stoppedthe effects (or highs) of other drugs when u take it.... got the answer i was looking for .... thanks for taking the time.... sunshine

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
              X