Don't know what happened!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to add some sort of "profound" quote that I always see on people's posts, could find any so wrote that siilly sun-shining thing, then it locked on any of you to reply, been away too long and have to re-learn, or learn this new system!! Anyway, have a HAPPY 12th everyone!!!

Love,

Mary Anne:h

Good Morning Beautiful Moders!! Mary Anne--I loved your positive quote--not silly at all!
    Mkr-mary---put your quote from the universe from the other day up on my board at school for the students to read....may start doing that daily!!
    I have been thinking about all of your posts lately--Jen had some interesting reflections on habit/cravings...Last night, being Friday, I had my mind set on coming home and having that "extra" glass of wine. It was all a mind set--it was all out of habit. I forced myself to do some other things--didn't go overboard, like I had all intention of doing...stopped myself and thought, "what the hell??!" This is not The Plan! I feel good this morning--no dry mouth or headache and I have to ask myself---"is that what you wanted to accomplish last night?? to wake up and ruin your Saturday?" Jen, your reflections in general post were very helpful....also Judie---I do hope you had a wonderful b-day!! Family, especially big drinking families, and especially the more they drink can be so difficult....I know this from experience! They say the sh#$iest things when they're drunk!! But---You're the one that woke up with a clear head!! and they didn't (ha on them!)
    Trish--I find myself being crabby/grumpy/jumpy too---especially when it's cocktail hour and I'm trying to hold off because I'm not pouring my first glass for a full 3 hours after I use to!! Humph!! Anyway---I get a bit edgy---hubby will rub my shoulders or something and it's all I can do not to tell him to get away from me! Again...is that just getting used to this New me--this new person that has things to do in life other than start guzzling wine at 5pm?? I think so...and really, I've been doing that for so long, sooooo long, I can't expect to be changed in 6 weeks---it's a journey---a wonderful, awesome journey that I'm glad I'm on!!
    I do know that I run to the computer to read and connect with you all and it helps me so much. It gives me insight, it helps me remember I'm not alone, it helps me so much!!
    Okay---sorry for the book---Love you all!!!
    sm-mary

Comment

don't know what happened

Hi all,

Well here it is Saturday and I am back in the office . . . again! However the good thing is it means I have a lot of projects while many designers are having to take on jobs outside their studio. so blessings come even if they are a lot of work to get!

Soccermom Mary, you can go in online and sign up for the Universe to send you an email everyday. I have ordered books from them before but this service has no strings attached. For the most part I find that the messages are pretty profound and inspirational. that way if I am not around and you are loving them, you can have your own copies.

Go to . . . http:www.tut.com

Here is yesterday's:

I mean, what else am I going to do with all this stuff?

The Universe
      SM-Mary you have been doing so wonderfully, it's nice to have someone on mods who this is working for so quickly. You are right, for me anyway, it is habit, habit, habit. Also, taking to riding the bike in the evening along with my later hours lately has put dinking if I do, on hold to way past dinner so that is a good thing, not drinking on an empty stomach while making dinner. When I have to be physical, I can not drink and then get on that bike.

Judie, hope you had an excellent birthday and are hanging in on the family situation. Great to see all kinds of people from other parts of the board make it over here to wish you a happy b-day.

Trish, I know you are going to make, I am proud of your accomplishments. think of how far you have come.

Mary Anne, sometimes those posts are really weird. After five icons in one message I think it makes it disappear on everyone.

I had one glass of wine last night with friends at dinner. AF on Thursday. I am beginning to really enjoy those AF days!
      rode the bike for 30 minutes on Thursday evening and didn't ride the bike yesterday but plan on it this evening.
      going out to dinner with my girlfriends was the really nice thing I did for myself yesterday. They are a real treat!

Everyone else, hope you have an excellent weekend.

Hugs and Love to all,
      Mary

Comment

Back and cecking in.............

I just spent 3 an 1/2 hrs riding for 1 hour trailering the horses (which my horse HATED!) He normally loads perfectly fine on any other trailer, but my new one I just paid $2,000 for he HATES!!!! I don't know if it was worth it, but am kicking back now and having a few and hanging out at our liittle(I mean little:H , 3 ft X 6 ft pool)

It is SOO hot here, but glad to hear from Mary, soccermom and all.........wil keep better in touch in the near future

Mary Anne:l

Comment

Hi everybody from gabby! Up here in hot humid tennessee. But happy to see my dad! Bye for now.
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Mary Anne,
            sounds like those horses give you a workout! It is sooo hot here too where I am!! It's relentless heat!! Just one day of rain would be nice. Gabby--Humid here too...ugh! But---on the upside--Life is Good.
            sm-mary

Comment

hey ther!

Hey Gaggy!! Soccermom!! Glad to see your posts (didn't read til now, but yeah those boys work me out!!) Good news it fall is on its way!!:H

HUGS :l

Mary Anne

Comment

Working...
              X