Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling weak!

Hey guys,

Ithink im having a weak moment, as im seriously contemplating going out to buy a bottle of wine..i dont know if its just boredom or if im really craving it. Been trying to read but my mind keeps coming back to wine...i dont wanna give in cause im doing so well but this is really hard. was ok when i was on the librium but when its taken away youre still left with a craving to numb yourself with something. I cant give in though..17 days is a long time to go without and i know id feel really shitty bout myself if i did.
    Sorry...just had to get that off my cheat, i dont feel so bad now iv said it.

Thanks for listening

Lou - Lou x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Feeling weak!

Hang in There, Lou!

Hey Lou!

It's always better to say it and get it off your chest!!! Hey, that's the basis of counseling and therapy!!! Yahoo!! Say what you feel like doing but don't do it!! I'm glad you posted and glad it helped. Keep on saying how you feel as long as you need to! Remember, you are important! :wd: You've done really well so far!:happy: I just answered your post about "girls night out".

I think that Wayne said that when he was feeling down or cranky, he would just go take a walk and walk until it was past. I think that that is a good idea. I hope your craving has passed now, Lou!! Keep the faith, kiddo. Read, and read, and read, and keep posting!!

I hope this helps......remember, though, we are always here, no matter what!:h

Hugs,

Kathy:l
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Feeling weak!

Lou, Lou,
      17 days is a lot to give up. Try to think of all that you went through in the hospital. Think about the shape of your liver they talked about. And the 2 or 3 months of not drinking that you need to repair it. I know its hard. Only you can do it. Ya gotta do it by building a day on top of a day. Try hard not to do it. Turn 17 into 18. You can do it. 18 into 19. You said yourself you havent had this many days in 4 years. Keep on goin. I hope you get this post. I gotta go for now and commin back. Get something to eat and drink a lot of anything that is AF. sendin good vibs to you Lou Lou. Try hard. gabby
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Feeling weak!

Thanks

Thank you so much for your words Kathy and Gabby,glad i posted that now...felt a little silly at first but now i feel a whole lot better. No booze for me tonight, am setttling down with a mug of horlicks and a choccie biscuit to read my book. Instead of thinking that i want a drink i actualy dont now, instead im thinking of how proud i am to have gone so long without...and how good it feels to wake up nice and early in the morning all refreshed and ready for anything.
        Positive Lou is back!! this site really is a godsend.

Lots a love

Lou - Lou x x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Feeling weak!

Oh Lou-Lou! I'm so glad that you posted instead of drinking, too!!!

Hugs, Kathy

PS: I love your "bouncing" or "floating" heart avatar. It is really cool!
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Feeling weak!

Oh I am so glad you posted and the timing was where we read and you posted again. My heart was very sad just thinking what you were goin through. Just keep on eating what ever those things were you said you were eatin. What you did was veerrrrry hard and YOU DID IT! I am just so happy for you Lou. Wish I go into computer land and give you big hugs, watch something good on tv and eat more of those things with you. :l bye for now. Gabby
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Feeling weak!

Lou!! Good for you. Please, if you have glutamine, take some...if you need to relax and have gaba, take some with b6...If you don't have the supps, take 10 deep breaths, in through your nose for 5 secs, out through your mouth for 5 secs, and make sure when you breath in, your lower tummy sticks out!..This is all to make yourself get better so care for yourself as much as the other on this site do...you are worth it:l

Comment

Feeling weak!

I was abs for 28 days, then thought I could moderate. I started with a glass or wine, which led to another and another. I slacked off on doing my cd's which were really helping me. But I remember how great I felt during those 28 days -- happy, confident and getting some good sleep. So today I will begin again. Has anybody tried the new abs cd set?

Comment

Working...
                X