How River Pharmacy can lose you your job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the DEA website (That's U.S. if you're overseas)

Is it legal to buy controlled substances from foreign Internet sites and have them shipped to the U.S.?

No, having controlled substances shipped to the U.S. is illegal unless the purchaser is registered with DEA as an importer and is in compliance with 21 U.S.C. 952, 953 and 954 and 21 CFR part 1312. Some foreign Internet sites claim they can legally sell these controlled substances; other sites, knowing that such shipments are illegal, advise consumers of ways to avoid having the packages seized by U.S. Customs. The Controlled Substances Act prohibits any person from importing into the customs territory of the U.S. any controlled substance or List I chemical (21 U.S.C 971) and (21 CFR part 1313) unless that person maintains a valid, current authorization to import such substances or chemicals (21 U.S.C. 957(a)).

Illegal importation of controlled substances is a felony that may result in imprisonment and fines (21 U.S.C. 960).

I haven't been able to find any "controlled substances" on River Pharmacy's web site. Plus I am not sure why you signaled out that pharmacy; according to your logic, that would apply to any international pharmacy. Sounds kind of suspicious on your part. Ordering online has been nothing but a godsend in my life. I can now afford to take my medications. Plus I haven't heard of the US government sending all those seniors to jail who order their meds cheaper online.

Comment

Isn't that the way it is !?! They don't want to give up their outrageous charges. In the states the tax payers pay for all the experimental testing and when they find a drug that will help you....screw you ! Were going to charge you outrageous prices for the medication ! That's why people go across the border to get their Rx drugs........cause the same drugs are a hell of a lot cheaper their..... not generic drug..the same damn drugs. !! IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

The DEA is only concerned about specific compounds ("scheduled drugs") as listed here. It includes some painkillers (e.g. vicodin, codeine), anxiolytics (xanax, valium), stimulants (fentanyl), tranquilizers, anabolic steroids, and sleeping pills (ambien). I checked for some of these things at River and didn't find them, but if you're ordering something that sounds like these you should check the list (search by compound name rather than brand name). Topamirate, naltrexone, disulfiram, campral, and baclofen are not on the list.
        Q: How do I become the person I want to be?
        A: Practice, of course.

Comment

What is a "MWO guest" anyways? I thought you had to sign up with an email address to post here? Did the rules change?
          Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
          :h

Comment

I've heard of DEA threats. But doesn't downloading music also threaten to lose your job? Also running linux will can you sued by SCO. And I'm sure there are 33 patents on breathing so people better stop that.

I'm not so sure about this guest access. Looks like some Federal Employee is trying to make some waves here.

Comment

Cornwell seems to be a "regular guest".
              :nutso::nutso:

Comment

Hey, what the heck happened to Cornwell?? I was just enjoying his posts just the other day and now and can't find them.
                Staying AF one day at a time...

Comment

sounds like Job Security to me.

Comment

UUrrr people who do it are not harming anyone, lot's of things can lose you your job. Why bother people who have problems and try help themselves by buyVng these meds..
                    Really?!?! the point of this post was to.....
                    what a silly post.

Comment

interesting post,maybe RJ screaned cornwel hahahha,l guess thats why theres AA,but then rockerfellar funded it

Comment

Well said Lil.M.

And Neaker, Cornwell's last thread was deleted when he started slagging of other members and MWO- claiming it was a scam, although he was quite happy to use the services they provide free of charge (and it appears, unfortunately- he still is).

Comment

Wondering...
                          Hi all,
                          I'm very new to MWO and although I find the information provided by Cornwell very interesting and helpful, I was under the impression that everyone who posts here must register. Can anyone clarify what gives someone "guest" privileges? To me, it makes this experience less safe.
                          Thanks, Rosebud
                          Rosebud

Comment

At one time Cornwell was a registered member and started several threads. One thread deteriorated into some name calling and other ugly posts and as I recall Cornwell made the request to the forum operators to delete the thread and to take his registered name out of service. I guess that Cornwell did not request that this thread be deleted and since the username had been deactivated, that is probably why Cornwell's name shows up as "guest." I am certain that in order to post you must register.

Rosebud;621718 wrote: Wondering...
                            Hi all,
                            I'm very new to MWO and although I find the information provided by Cornwell very interesting and helpful, I was under the impression that everyone who posts here must register. Can anyone clarify what gives someone "guest" privileges? To me, it makes this experience less safe.
                            Thanks, Rosebud
                            vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Working...
                            X