Medications for treating alcohol cravings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This link goes to an excellent article with all of the current alcohol craving medications, the side effects, dosages, etc....

http://www.aafp.org/afp/20051101/1775.html

trying again

cv1 wrote: This link goes to an excellent article with all of the current alcohol craving medications, the side effects, dosages, etc....

http://www.aafp.org/afp/20051101/1775.html
    I just need to know how much of a dosage of kudzu is safe. Seems to be working very well for me. Not using Topa. Using Gaba and the other one.....

Comment

Hi there. If you are using the MWO dosage, they have a stronger combination and advise 450 mg daily. There are some other kudzu's that may not be as strong with the daidzen and can take 1,000 to 3,000 mg daily.

Just be sure to spread it out to keep it flowing in your system. Glad the GABA and the rest is working!

Comment

glug

does anyone know the dosage for alcohol detox using diazepam

Comment

You should ask Lizzie Mouse she used it.
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Hi trying again, I live in U K and buy KUDZU from chinese herbalist. It comes in form of dried root, I buy 100grms at time. Use three pieces in cup and pour boiling water over leave till cool, bash a bit with spoon till liquid turns cloudy and drink. Each piece measures about 1 inch by 2inch, and I have three cups a day, 1 morning, 1 mid-afternoon and 1 evening. That plus a variety of vits, a long walk nearly every day, and this time the knowledge that I am giving up drinking because I WANT TO ( not because the kids/husband tell me I should ) seems ( please dear God I'm not tempting fate here ) to be working for me. Hope this helps someone.
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hi irishlady, this has really helped me, thank you.
              I live in the UK too and have been unable to find KUDZU in the health shops locally.
              I will go and try the chinese herbalist this afternoon.
              I discovered this group on Monday, quite by chance and have been reading it constantly since then.
              Once again, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X