Happy 16th everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 16th everyone!!

Happy Wednesday all you mods out there!! Hey big daddy!! (did I get it right SM??) Don't know as I am SOOOO tired, had only 3 &1/2 hours of sleep last night due to these wheels turning in my crazy head!! No wonder I drink!?!

Anther AF night though, and intend on another today! Hope all is well in Modsville, Judie are you already on your way to LV??

Everyone, I look forward to reading all your posts today and will check back later.........just wanted to get started for the day!!

Love,

Mary Anne

Happy 16th everyone!!

Starting the day with something funny. Last night, my youngest loaded up his play toolbelt with Nerf Guns, swords and tools, he then put on his cowboy hat and swaggered around the house, now what was funny was that the belt was so heavy that his pants kept falling down, so it kind of ruined the tough guy image he was going for.

How we deal with our pain. In no why was my last message directed at you Trish and I will send you a message incase you are not looking here. We are all at different stages of this process and our support systems are very different as well. I personally have no one, but this sight to work on my recovery with me. I hide behind my humor and my good nature, which I'm sure is what helped put me here in the first place. But that is me. I have yet to tell my story because it is private and I am not ready. So for now, I will keep my smiley face and good humor and not cry and go on.

Laura
    Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Working...
    X