Some Thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Thoughts...

Thanks for the private messages I got from my friends here at MWO. I totally understand people wanting to present a happy upbeat attitude and face to the world. Those of us who have to work outside of our homes have to do it every day whether we feel like it or not, in fact, I think women of a certain age, heck, perhaps all women are taught to do this. You don't see many men presenting this type of image do you? lolol. I have good days and bad days - I'm trying to figure out what makes me OK some days and what makes me want to guzzle the next. I did figure out the relax/reward part. I think if we can't honestly be who we are on these boards and exchange thoughts and ideas and what helped others and what didn't, it's not really useful. It's good to have fun and have fun threads, but it's also good to share useful information. If we can't get beyond what I consider the superficial stuff, then it's not worth the time since we're all pretty busy. At any rate my sistas' that's my thought for the day. I shall be around as you knew I would, and we will work on this together.

Trish
    Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
    Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
    : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
    "

Some Thoughts...

To Everything There is A Season

Hi All,

Popping over from Absville to say hey!

To badly paraphrase the Good Book,

To everything there is a season,
    A time to reap and a time to sow (for me a time to sew, lol)
    A time to let it all hang out,
    A time to keep it all tucked in tight
    A time to spill your guts
    A time to play it close to the vest
    A time to vent

A time to wear a smiley face

A time to scream and cry until you can't any more

And a time to laugh so hard you wet your pants.

What I love about MWO is that we can share so much here!! Or we should be able to--the good, the bad, and the ugly--and the fun!! Fortunately, since it is cyberspace, we don't get to REALLY share the wet pants!!!

Love,

Kathy:l :h
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Some Thoughts...

Thanks Kath

Great paraphrase! Sweet dreams all
      Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
      Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
      Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
      : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
      "

Comment

Working...
      X