Good morning all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all

Thought I would start the thread this morning to say hello and see how everyone is doing.
    Mary - thinking of you particularly this morning.:h :l
    Everyone else - hope you are doing well.
    Hugs and love
    Jen:h
    Over 4 months AF :h

Good morning all

Hey Jen and all,

Thank you so very much for all the support! You mean the world to me! Your prayers are helping.

Thanks Trish for sending up the Universe note yesterday. It is a great place to visit huh? It sounds like you are doing better.

Judie, I am sorry you are not feeling well, family is stressful, no doubt about it. I know you and I know you will get back on track since this is really important to you!!

Mary Anne, when I first started the program, my mind was racing, (before MWO I use to put myself to sleep with alcohol I think.) Two calms fort helped, taken about an hour before bed, I sort of stopped the churning wheels. Hope you get a good nights sleep!

Laura, your son sounds wonderful! Too funny his cowboy image "tough guy" they pick this up from so young . . .HAS to be a guy thing!!

Soccermom Mary, thank you for the private message, I really appreciate you. Hope you have an excellent weekend.

Well, my dad, still running tests, looked pretty darn good last night, considering he almost died day before. He is having some trouble this morning and I am going to leave work and head down there in a little while.
    My mom is exhausted and I told her unless he has surgery today, she should stay at home. She is not feeling well and I sure don't want her catching hospital super strength germs!

I have been AF the last two days and had one scotch Tuesday evening. Haven't ridden the bike, haven't been home before 10:30 any evening yet. Watering myself fairly well!

My smiles this morning: couldn't be prouder of my youngest getting his white coat for pharmacy school turns out this class is the highest GPA ever in the 62 years of this pharmacy school. He is the youngest guy in the whole class as he just turned 20. He impressed many professors with highest scoring in organic chemistry which is a super tough class and a great indicator whether you will do well in pharmacy.

BEST PART though, he went back to the hospital afterwards, slipped his coat on as he walked into dad's room. Tears were rolling down my dads cheeks because he was so touched to be included even at 9:30 PM and so proud of that kid.

Well all, keep your fingers crossed for this guy, if he has surgery, it will most likely be tonight.

Hugs and Love,
    Mary

Comment

Good morning all

Mornin All, Just popping in to say hi. Feeling a bit better today...:thanks:

Mary, what a great post, about your son. You must be soo proud! Still sending many prayers your way... you've been thru so much. I sure admire your strength, hope you're able to re-charge a bit yourself here & there... Do take care :h

I wonder if the fact that Mars is supposed to be closer to earth this month than it has been in 5000 yrs has any affect on us? Seems like a bunch of us are a bit off base lately...? Well at least we have some sort of excuse! Think that'll work for me!
      Everyone take care... Hugs, Judie

PS Mary Ann, Vegas count down.... see ya thiss Friday!!
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Good morning all

Saint Jude wrote: Mornin All, Just popping in to say hi. Feeling a bit better today...:thanks:

Mary, what a great post, about your son. You must be soo proud! Still sending many prayers your way... you've been thru so much. I sure admire your strength, hope you're able to re-charge a bit yourself here & there... Do take care :h

I wonder if the fact that Mars is supposed to be closer to earth this month than it has been in 5000 yrs has any affect on us? Seems like a bunch of us are a bit off base lately...? Well at least we have some sort of excuse! Think that'll work for me!
        Everyone take care... Hugs, Judie

PS Mary Ann, Vegas count down.... see ya this Friday!!
        We leave monday AM so looking forward to seeing ya there!
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Good morning all

Mary,
          I'm so glad your dad is doing better...Loved the story about your son putting on his white coat for grandpa...brought tears to my eyes...hang in there, darling....luv, Anni

Comment

Good morning all

Thank you so much ladies, your support means sooooooo very much to me. It will probably be this evening for my dad's operation, they are trying to get his abdominal swelling down first. I am suppose to be working on a project and can not concentrate so here I am.

Hugs and Love to you all you are my lifeline during such trying times!! Mary

Comment

Good morning all

There was a big thread last month about the Post Honeymoon Syndrome and I am feeling that now at this time with the program. It is still going good, but that Wow! this is great feeling is a little less. Now in Weight Watchers (hello WWBarb, if you are reading this board) they have a whole meeting on Renewed Resolve. So in trying to get my renewed resolve back up and running, I decided to start using the Drink Counter on Monday and tonight I am going to go public. Committed now or commit me now, now sure which one!

Have a good time in Vegas, Ladies.

Mary, I will be thinking of you and your family. I can hear in your post how awesome your son is, you must be so proud.

I am now off to the Vent Thread to really thrash my son's soccer coach. :durn:

To all a good weekend.
              Laura
              Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Good morning all

Mary
                Love to you and your family and your wonderful son(s)
                Love all
                Jen

Comment

Good morning all

And love to the rest of you too!!!

:h :h :h

Comment

Working...
                  X