Nighty night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nighty night

I'm off to bed folks...i havent drunk which is good, but my heart is heavy tonight...so many horrid memories trying to get through to my head :-(..... some nice words in the morning would be more than appreciated.

Thanks guys...love you all night night

Lou-Lou x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Nighty night

Hey Lou,
    I was going to post this morning that you were such an inspiration to me but then didn't have time..You said you were off to workout and that pushed me along. Nights can be rough sometime. Hope the mornign finds you better.
    Janet

Comment

Nighty night

Heavy Hearts

Hey Lou-Lou!

My heart is heavy right now, too, for other reasons, but I did want to leave you a nice note to wake up to!!! I want to tell you that I value your struggle and respect the work that you are trying to do. I'm sorry that you are having a hard time. Do you have the CD's??? Do you have someone to share the horrid memories with??? If you do, they lose their power if you let them come out....but it's good to have support. If you feel comfortable enough, maybe you can even let them come out here, Lou. Lots of people here have had lots of stuff happen to them, from pretty bad to really horrible, including me.

We all love you, and we're all pulling for you! I'm really happy that you didn't drink. You've got a lot of guts, my dear!!!

Hugs,:l

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Nighty night

Kathy always know how to say things Just So - So Ditto Baby Girl
        Things can only get better

Keep in this frame of mind.

XXXX Night- Night and happy Bobies to you
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Nighty night

Hiya Lou,
          Right from the very first time i read your story up untill now i've always thought ( My god that girl has got some guts )
          And you have, your doing this...and doing it well..100%.
          You get up and head off to the gym first thing....Like you said to me before , your an all or nothing girl....You should be really proud..
          And thanks for your kind words today and putting out the A.P.B. on the general discussion board...It means a lot to me.
          Hope you feel better this morning...And keep it up.......Wayne
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
          X