Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aug 20

Well Mornin Ya'll!
    Guess everbody's been busy. I know I have been. Just sitting down to some wonderful (and really mean it!...tastes awsome!) frozen pizza...
    Been working full board since 2:PM, and just got home a little while ago... I swear you can starve to death waitin tables and nobody would notice! Runnin your ass off "litterally", & everyone needs more water,more dressing,more butter,... 9 & 10 hrs straight...(w/a waiting list...).... nobodys giving me any food or water!! I had some OL HAG in tonight that complained about her potato being under cooked. So, I brought her another. Later I asked if the other one was alright. She she grumpily replied it was too hard too... I had to bite my tongue... soooo hard!!! Guess what i wanted to tell her? "oh, Honey, why don't you just get over it & thank me, obviously you haven't had anything "hard" anywhere near you in a longggg time!!BEEAAAIIICCHHH!!!""

OK :thanks: ... Now I'm done w/all that!

Hope everybody's doing well... MKR, you & your family are in my :h & prayers....

Mary Ann, I'll be seeing you soon in Vegas. Prayers for your Horse too... I'll call ya tomorro.

Gee... Do ya think I need a FNNN vacation?:thanks: ...OK over THAT!!!
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Aug 20

Mary Ann and Judie--Tell us all about LV--we want details!! When do you get there?? What are your plans? I am so excited to hear about your trip!!
    It seems...to me......like we need a little mending on our fragile mod bod...I see we missed a day of posting and is that just us being cautious?? scared?? we all put our feelings out there...we are so raw in everything that we are going through..we are all so new...to this.. this is all so great so..wonderful......and than it crashes..because we're not perfect and this is not something that's going to change us 100% overnight...we must work it...You ladies are so dear to me...Judie--you made me laugh with your story today---and I need a laugh---everyday---!! mkr-you know--what you are to me! Laura--we try--we can do this! Trish!! You and I can do this ! Jen-I want to up to 125mg--how are you doing tha?? Rj goes from 100 to 150 in her book...let me know...oh, and and Jude my whole inspiration for the post: yeah: she needs something more than a potato!! Love you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!sm-mary

Comment

Aug 20

Judy,

I enjoy reading your posts! You make me laugh with your work stories:H

Rachele
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
      X