Monday August 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday August 21st

Hiya chaps we will have to try and get a bit more organisation round here today so just starting off the thread and see what happens......
    Was only joking Brigid....Please unshoot yourself.
    Be back on later....have a good day all....Macks.
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Monday August 21st

Hiya,
    Back again with a bit more time now. I think threre is an echo in here...Like a ghost town.
    We had a mad weekend, everybody has gone home now, im so glad. My wife told me loads of stories about big alcahol fuled arguments, people throwing up, people falling and hurting themselves...4am i got to bed, we had my wifes cousin and her friend staying at our house for the night. They were totally legless and could do nothing else but be loud and annoying when i had all the kids in bed fast asleep...I hope it was the alcahol and not they're ignorance cause they were completly out of order.
    My wife still has a hangover two days later, and i think my "YOU'VE GOT A HANGOVER" song is starting to annoy her...You gotta take your pleasure any way you can get it.

I hope everyone is doing well today, Its a week ago today i had my last drink. It was after football and i think thats a bit of a trigger for me to get some beer in. I Got football tonight but i've got no intention of drinking tonight...Also taking nancys advice and going fishing tomorrow night till Wednesday dinner time....
    Take care all.......Maceral

Comment

Monday August 21st

Good morning Abbers,

Wow........it was a busy weekend! A veryyyy nice one though.
      I hope everyone here can say the same.

I did read some here after getting home late last night, but haven't caught up entirely.

Hey Mac........do you think the tons of food going in should just stay in the baby? It's gotta go somewhere!

And it sounds like the flag sewing is going nicely , too! How much more?

Gotta go drink some coffee and wake up...........Later
      Nancy & Belle

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Monday August 21st

Way to go Mac!!!!!!!

Fishing is a good thing!

We have a small pond with catfish and some bass. The grandkids love to catch and throw back. The fish have been caught so many times, they look like raggamuffins!:H

Have fun!

Nancy

Comment

Monday August 21st

Yes Nancy i do think it should stay in there...Gonna go buy a big cork...

Comment

Monday August 21st

Hey guys!

Hope your all well today and enjoying your mondays (well as much as you can enjoy a monday anyway!) iv just got back from my daily work out...was gonna go for a swim too but im really shattered today!!...Im looking forward to sunday as i'll have done one whole month of abs..only a few more days to go!!

Lots a love

Lou-Lou x x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Monday August 21st

Hey Lou Lou!!!!!!!! You're doing great!!! Keep it up!

I love reading your post!
              The exercise and swimming are great for our bodies! And for our spirit, soul also. It really gets more pumping than just our hearts, doesn't it?

Some of my most healing times have been walking and listening to a worship cd. Music is good for our soul!

Love you!

Nancy & Belle:l

Comment

Monday August 21st

That is fantastic Lou, nearly a month already...Your doing brilliant..
                Nancy i think we were posting at the same time before...I would love to have Bass and Catfish in my own pond...Catfish can grow upto 100lb+...My PB upto now is a 9lb carp....Hope to beat that tomorrow though...

Comment

Monday August 21st

It certainly does Nancy!!
                  Im gonna do an aerobics class tomorrow then salsaerobics on thurs..which is such fun!! an in between ill be gymming an swimming...exercise just makes you feel so positive and good about yourself and you know what the funniest thing is iv never ever been interested in going the gym or any kind of excercise... i used to pooh pooh people who were!! But i absolutely love it now, it gives me such a buzz..and iv noticed that my asthma has improved a hell of a lot since iv been taking better care of myself..oh an iv lost half a stone in 2 wks too so thats all good as well!!!

Love ya back

Lou-Lou x x
                  "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Monday August 21st

Thanks Macks...couldnt have gotten this far without the support from you guys tho, your all amazing

Lots a love

Lou-Lou x x

Comment

Monday August 21st

Good Monday Morning All,
                      I hope you have a great day!

Comment

Monday August 21st

Damn. I want to lose 1/2 a stone! I've lost three pounds in three weeks. Oh well.
                        So, I'm on Day 21. Woot! Woot!
                        Went to the football game on Saturday night and was the designated driver. My first time in that roll. ;-) It was a lot of fun!
                        Ran three miles yesterday and did a lot of reading and a little grocery shopping.
                        Got 10 more days of abs planned and maybe more.
                        Hope everyone is well.
                        Diane M.

Comment

Monday August 21st

Hey...3 pound in 3 wks aint bad, they say the slower it comes off the longer it stays off so you keep up the good work girl, your doin really well!!

You too Anni!!!

Loads a love

Lou-Lou x x x

Comment

Monday August 21st

Can SOMEBODY tell this "southern gal" what the heck is 1/2 stone?

Good work Dieann!!
                            Someone to drive is a very important thing! I was in Auburn
                            Al. this weekend and a 21year old ran a stop sign at 6:30
                            am on Sat and killed a father of two and husband of a broken hearted wife. He(21 year old) had been out all night in Atlanta and will now be charged with homicide.
                            Many lives changed in just one second of bad driving!

Nancy:l

Comment

Monday August 21st

God Nancy....makes ya think dont it, life is so precious and so easily taken away.
                              Half a stone is 7 lbs in weight with a whole stone bein 14 lbs!!!

Lou-Lou x x x

Comment

Working...
                              X