Hi guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys!

Sorry for butting in on your group.... but i have a question that only you lot can answer!
    Whilst waiting for my nan to have her x rays done in hosp this morning i started reading a magazine, the main article was about whether guys prefered the more womanly figure of charlotte church to the more skelatial figure of victoria beckham. whilst most of the guys questioned said they preferred charlottes more womanly figure the ones that opted for victoria alll seemed to give the reason that she dressed better. so what id like to know......myself being a healthy size 12 who dresses very up to date an takes great pride in her apperarance is what do you guys really prefer...skinny to the point where you could quite easily break them with no cuddling possibility at all! as long as they dressed right!!! or a normal sized girl whom you werent afraid to break and who still looked just as good ...if not better???!!!
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Hi guys!

Hiya Lou,
    Yeah you can definatly get too skinny...I think V.B. is too skinny...12 or 14.......But a 6 pack on a lady is cool.
    Not much help really am i?
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Hi guys!

That does help actualy mack...cause i wanst aiming to go smaller than my size 12 just to tone up a lot, so i guess ill have that 6 pack soon..lol!!!

Cheers

Lou-Lou x x x
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hi guys!

Now this is interesting. Good boy mac for answering. Lou Lou....can I ask you....but dont answer if ya dont want to.....how tall are you? And by the way....not a guy here...(obviously) but I agree with mac. Skinny is icky on either sex to me. And a 6-pk is especially nice on a man, nice chest, shoulders, back, ooohhh, arms, butt, mmmmmm, ok stopping. Dads calling, bye. gabbs
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Hi guys!

I agree with Mack, I think a woman who is too skinny is a turn off.

Comment

Hi guys!

I can honestly say I have had relationships with many different sized woman and attitude is what matters to me. If she acts sexy and flirty, its a turn on...period. In all actuality the prettiest and sexiest lovers I had were not the best lovers I had. You give your man the attention he craves, and he'll recipricate in turn...this is a fact

Good luck !

Brian

Comment

Hi guys!

Missing the point??

hey Lou lou
              You maybe missing the real difference betwen VB and CC-it's not just physical. CC is a real person with a real vibrant personality (especially for a young girl), and the older VB is a vacuous 2d person. So CC has the character that makes her physically attractive whereas VB is a lollypop head who hides behind a pout. Most men like women who have the sex factor- something you can't define which maybe a sexy smile. a way of looking you in the eye when chatting, or (let's face it) a slim body with a great rack. Hope u have at lest one of these!
              Cheers
              A:new:

Comment

Hi guys!

I'm a girl so what do i know-not fat but not over skinny either-

Comment

Hi guys!

Good topic and I am proud of all of you men for having your heads on straight!!!!! Now I won't beat myself up for the few extra pounds I am carrying.
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hi guys!

once again it has been proven no idiots here! I love you people!

Comment

Hi guys!

Point well Made

I agree with alot of you! I've seen alot of the Hollywood types without makeup on and and they are nothing to rave about. I'll take my midwestern woman anytime. She's got her head screwed on straight...........no drugs............I know her boobies are not that big but at least they won't explode if I touch them. (sorry if I offended anyone). Plus we've been married for 35 years. Yeh I've darn near broke my neck looking at some of the women walking down the street but you have to wonder what's in their head? Don't need to have a new game plan at 55.
                      Chuck

Comment

Working...
                      X