• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing
    change
    "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

me too
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

maybe this time
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I would love to know step by step how to do this...
        Where do you find your avatars?
        If anyone has the time/patience to explain this process I would be ever so grateful~
        :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Hi Theme,

Go to the blue bar at the top of this page, where it says "user CP, live chat, blogs" etc. Click on User CP. Your own profile will come up. On the list on the left-hand side, click on "edit avatar" under "settings & options". A load of avatars will come up. Select one, don't forget to click "save changes" at the bottom of the screen - and there you go.

You can also upload your own but that might be "advanced avatar lessons"

Hope this helps.
          sigpic
          AF since December 22nd 2008
          Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Marshy,
            You beat me to it. Thanks for helping. I chose a unique one - I googled angel avatars and it took me so many times to do it right that I can't even explain that one well from the top of my head. Theme will have many good choices on the MWO site for starters!
            Eve11
            "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/950173=5017-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X