X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning

Good day all
    Mary - great news about your dad!! YAY!!! hugs
    Have to make this a really quick one because I am soooo busy!
    However, hope everyone is well and sorry i cant send a personal one to everyone else - I will try to later.
    Just started 150 mg topa yesterday - feel foggy today but no cravings at all so far.
    Will keep you posted
    Love all
    Jen:h
    Over 4 months AF :h

Good morning

Hi,

Thanks for all the positive and nice comments. Both boys had a good day at school, the older one already had a homework packet. Arggg....

I am so behind at work, this board has been great to get me through that what am I going to do with myself if I am not drinking for the summer, but I really need to get some work done. So I will see you all toward the end of the week or next week when I have less paper to shovel.

Mary, that was wonderful news.

Rachele, I know with the topamax, from what I have read it seems to be eaiser to take the slower you go. I also would have a very hard time not stopping for a drink or 3 before leaving.

Sm-Mary That is such a hard age your daughter is in. It's such a hard age for Mom too, everything is so dramatic and it brings back all those great? memories of being in Middle School.

On parting for the week, I think it is wonderful how we get to share little bits of what makes us beautiful people.

Love Laura
    Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Working...
    X