X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just looked

im so sick...please help me

just looked

Bella I'm here...............what do you need?
    Toughen up!

Comment

just looked

What happened Bella?
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

just looked

Bella?????

Comment

just looked

This was Bella about four hours ago. She was in chat for a while too.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...tml#post603173
          vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

just looked

I am new to people who need help in here. What do we do? Is there anything we can do?

Comment

just looked

If Bella is not responding to her own post, there is not much to do, goingtofeelgreat.

Bella has been around here at MWO for a while. This is not untypical behavior for her, sorry to say.
              vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

just looked

that's stressful in itself. Breathe...

Comment

just looked

I'm sorry to say that in Bellas case this cry for help is very much like a broken record. When Bella is drunk it is ALWAYS the same senario, and has been for a long long time. I like Bella, I honestly do, but this is turning very much into the boy who cried wolf. I truely hope there doesn't come a time when she really does need help and is ignored because "it's just Bella"
                  I have to be honest here. I am hoping not to come across as nasty, as I honestly don't feel any anger, or spite, just worry.
                  Bella is in denial. Until she can look at herself in the mirror and admit that she is an alcoholic, who desp needs help, there is little we can do but watch the car crash again and again. The cry for help is there, but burried deep down by drink.
                  Bella, I hope if you read this, you take it as I have written it. From someone who is trying not to ignore "the same old thing" and hope that you get the outside help you need for you and your child. These days when I read your drunken posts, it is the baby I worry about.
                  Also, the people you worry here with your attention seeking drunken rambles. I was once up for hours worried about things you had said to me, before an old timer told me it is something you have done for a long long time.
                  I am sorry if you have taken offence bella. None was intended.
                  From me anyway, this is a final post to please get help.
                  God bless.
                  Cy
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

just looked

Bella

Please read what Cy has said.

Get yourself to a doctor- tell him you need help desperately and you are not leaving until you get it.

Ask him about naltrexone- it has saved my life I am sure. There are different ways it can be taken- I now just take half a tab a day- even if I then have a drink, by number 3 I have had enough, and don't want any more. It has been a long time since I was drunk- months.

Just do something- for your child's sake if not your own-.

The problem is I wonder if Bella comes back to read after a binge.

Comment

just looked

Hey Bella.
                      Talk to us.....

Comment

just looked

hi bella,the only thing i can say ? is go back and read your threads from when you 1st came here,rather then chastise you,the writing is on the wall,when you drink,its a very bleak situation,you definitely have no control over alcohol,as far as being told your alchoholic,that is up to you to admit,as far as your life being unmanageable ,look at your own threads,i wish you well, gyco

Comment

just looked

Bella- AA?
                          Toughen up!

Comment

just looked

I just read my previous post Bella, and it sounds harsh- it did not mean to be!!

I have wasted years because of my acute drink problem, when I did not need to- I just didn't know there was a drug that could help me.

Now I think of it as a sickness I have- it's an odd one- when I feel sad or happy, or depressed or euphoric, or a million other different emotions I get an uncontrollable urge to pick up a glass of poison and throw it down my neck, followed by another and another until I get so ill I can barely function.
                            Yes, a very strange sickness indeed.

But there is a pill that if I take it everyday keeps the illness in check- it either stops me wanting to pick up the first glass, or if I do- it stops me wanting to do it again and again until I make myself very ill.

Ask your doctor Bella, you did not ask to be afflicted with this and it is not your fault, but not doing anything about it when we do become aware of what is there to help us, is our fault.

Comment

just looked

Bella, we all care for you deeply. We want you to get help, but YOU are the one who has to decide that.

Comment

Working...
                              X