Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Rules

PET RULES
    To be posted VERY LOW on the refrigerator door - nose height.

Dear Dogs and Cats,
    The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack.
    Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years --canine or feline attendance is not required.

The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt. I cannot stress this enough!

To pacify you, my dear pets, I have posted the following message on our front door:

To All Non-Pet Owners Who Visit & Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.
    2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. (That's why they call it "fur"niture.)
    3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
    4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.
    Meow-Meow
    MonaKitty

Pet Rules

Pet Rules

I agree with you about all of the rules, Miss Mona Cat. Kiki, Nikki, Monty, Tootsie, and Riley agree with your position about visitors, but they are currently conferring about the rules concerning their behavior and will have their secretary (me) get back to you later.

Kathy

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Pet Rules

You just TOTALLY described my lab and my cat. I have learned to make a game out of the kitty paws from under the bathroom door. Keeps me entained while on the potty! LOL! I'm printing this for my fridge.
      What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Pet Rules

OH that is so funny it describes all my babies. I given in on the bathroom sometimes I don't get the door shut in time and they just sit and listen. thanks for the laugh.
        Patti
        Patti :happyheart:

Comment

Pet Rules

Thank you Mona, that is quite funny. My cat won't drink out of the dish that the dogs have lapped from, however she does not get that I really don't appreciate her fur on the inside of my night time water glass . . .oooohhhh! She definitely thinks she is human.

Comment

Pet Rules

:H :H Soooooo Funny Mona!! I'm sending this to all the pet people I know.... :H :H

Comment

Pet Rules

has been sent along to my pet lover friends!

Comment

Pet Rules

I Love this ONE...thanks for sharing good laugh
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Pet Rules

Too Cute!:thanks:
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                  X