23 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23 August

Hi All - Just wanted to drop by again and let you know I'm reading - just haven't been in the mood to write. Mary - so glad about your Dad hopefully he will be Strong enough for the surgery soon be up and around! Things have been crazy at work and I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel yet - not doing so well on the program but not giving up. Everyone one have a good day!
    Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
    Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
    : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
    "

23 August

Hi Guys

How come everyone is so quiet here in modsville?
    Trish - sorry to hear things are so hectic as usual for you as usual - though I can relate!
    Hope everyone is well!
    Jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

23 August

back again

I just wanted you all to know where I have been, didn't drop off the face of the earth, but wish in a way I could have:upset:

On Friday evening, my hubby fell of my old 19 yr. old horse (hubby is fine), but the horse took a VERY bad fall on his front two fetlock areas(near the hoof, very important ligaments that are there) He tore them so bad that he couldn't walk since, and upon Xray review had some broken bones in there too. He was in such severe pain, I just couldn't leave his side (or stop drinking)......:upset:

After many (5)days of watching him suffer so badly, and trying to make the best most humane decision, we had him put down by the vet and burried today. I have been sooooooooo depressed, didn't feel like talking, emailing, LIVING! I am trying to mod tonight, and spend some quality time w/ my young horse (who is also VERY upset....yes horses feel more than we think) He has been running around, when he would leave his side(which was not often during these 5 days......he needs some lovin'

I hope all is well w/ everyone, don't know when I will get to read all your posts, but sounds like your dad is ok Mary ??? I wish the best for you and mom and everyone!!

I love all you guys, thanks for at least letting me get this out, maybe I will drag myself out of this depression soon(am going to the gym for 30 min in a few for the first time since Fri, that should help??)

Mary Anne:l

Comment

23 August

Mary Anne,

I'm so sorry to read about your horse. I had to put one down about 10 years ago and I still think about him.

Thinking of you and sharing your hurt.

Tawny

Comment

23 August

Oh Mary Anne, I am so sorry...our precious creatures are our comfort and joy and unconditional love... please give your hubby and you a big hug...and love the little one as much as you can...it 's the cycle of life...and it hurts so bad...I'm so very, very sorry....Anni

Comment

23 August

sundance

You know the sad part is his name is my password for ALL my computer (almost)programs! Thanks for all the support, have been ok, spent a little time w/ my baby who is freakin out cuz his buddy is gone, and that was good, leaving for Vegas on Fri AM, and have a very reliable girl taking care of the "zoo" while we are away.

Thanks again ,

Love and hugs to you all!:l :h

Mary Anne

Comment

23 August

Dear Mary Anne,

So sorry to hear about your horse. For those of us that love animals, they are as much a part of our lives as another person! I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take care. My thoughts are with you!

Kathy
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

23 August

Whats happening?

Geez..............I went on the abs board too and nobody is there either! Is it a full moon or maybe the stars are all not aligned? Sorry for all the people here feeling pain. Thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Shas
                Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

23 August

Hi Mary Anne
                  I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I am thinking of you today and sending a big hug your way. Love you!
                  Hugs
                  Jen
                  Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

23 August

Hi Mary Anne,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I had to make the hard decision last June to put my ailing 19 year old cat to rest. I still cry for her sometimes. I keep her picture for my wallpaper on my cell phone. My younger cat, like your surviving horse, is quite obviously depressed and lonely without her. But these are the challenges we all must face in life. We take time to grieve, then move on to cherish the memories without feeling the pain of the loss.

Have a good time in Vegas. You need it!

Hugs to you,
                    Kat :h

Comment

23 August

Mary Anne, I am not even much a animal lover and yet I am just sick about your loss. That is huge. I am so sorry and sending you all of my sympathy. Be well..............
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                      X