Wednesday August 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday August 23rd

Hiya All, Just a quick one to get the board off today..
    Tired, wet, no fish,no drink,kids aplenty,noticing gray hairs...
    Apart from that all is well...
    Gonna post again later tonight, my mum and dad are down for the night and i dont want them looking over my shoulder while im on here..
    Hope everyone has a good day...Love Mac.
    P.S. He was a dark horse was'nt he Gabby?
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Wednesday August 23rd

Day 23 here, and it's going well!
    Diane M.

Comment

Wednesday August 23rd

Hey there Mackers !!! Just got off the phone from Lou,, , and we reckon you are WELL .....
      XXXXX Insert the words as you feel necessary !!!!

Hope Kiddingtonville hasn't been too much of a struggle...
      Look forward to speaking again Wayne... XXX

Bubbs
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Wednesday August 23rd

HI everyone,
        Guess what.. after 2 and a bit weeks my kids are FINALLY getting over this ***** flu. Its been the worst, I tell you. And hard for me who thinks I dont get ill (while at the same time coughing my heart out!!!)

I amaze myself at my ability to not look at what is right in front of myself sometimes. I denied I had this flu for over a week till I agreed that I had it (patterns of behaviour or what eh!!)

I dont get this stuff happening between Bambs Lou and Wayne, are you all in the same country and meeting up and helping each other? No need to respond if its not my business.

Shas, havent heard from you in a bit.. you hanging in there?
        Kathy, how are you going? Busy busy busy?
        Gina, I hope that you are over whatever upset you.
        Deanne, keep up the good work (for me the first 3 weeks were a big trial.. I so respect people during that time)
        Mackarel,hi
        Others.. lets make this a forum of success together.

Brigid

Comment

Wednesday August 23rd

Hey, I'm Here!!!

Hi All!

Boy, three weeks ago, I would have been pissed (as in angry) if a client cancelled, but today, I was so happy!!! Espec. since it was my last client of the day! Yahoo! I got to come home earlier, and I get to come on here and post and then sew without feeling rushed! Sweet deal!

Yeah, Brigid, I am busy as all get out!! But I'm glad, the "fall rush" in my practice has started a few weeks early, and I am really glad. I was going stir crazy before, and too much free time is a killer for me when it comes to drinking, as is worrying about money!! I even got an e-mail from a friend with whom I have a weekly correspondence wondering where I was....I had FORGOTTEN ABOUT HIM for TWO WEEKS!!! Mercy me!

At any rate, I had a funny experience last night. I woke up at 4 am with my bedroom lights on, my glasses askew and the book wide open! I used to have to be drunk to have that experience! I'm pretty tired these days, but it is a good tired.

Oh well, I have an idea, but I'm going to post it separately, and see what you all think!

Love and hugs,

Kathy:l
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Wednesday August 23rd

Hey macks..sorry your fishing trip was not to productive......but go on admit it....you had fun any way!!! i would have!!!
            Can i ask you a personal question macks??? just tell me to piss off if you dont wanna answer. did you always wanna have lots a kids? cause i do/did nearly 30 now times tickin away..lol. seriously tho macks...i envy you, altho you have your problems just like the rest of us....you have a hell of a lot to live an to give for...an that must make you proud mister!!!...cant you tell im so broody..lol!! night night sweetie x x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Wednesday August 23rd

Hi Absters,
              Just checking in before I leave for 5 days to take my son to college. It's about 6 hours away in upstate NewYork and I'm lucky to have my former roomate living in the area. I'll stay with her for 4 nights and look foward to it greatly!!! She is not a drinker so I don't anticipate a problem there.
              Have a happy ,safe and sober weekend all.
              Janet

Comment

Wednesday August 23rd

GOODMORNING CHICKEN!!!

Lo...Agaiin!!! think i have a huge cold too bambs so i cant sleeep.... cant do anythin!!!..... i actualy feel that bad tha i couldnt even take my lil minksy...(car)!!!! to see my gorgeous man!!! ok first thing in the mormin jitters...give me an hour or so an ill be cool!!!

Snogs Lou X X X

p.s Fuckinghell...an i wonder why i used to lose cients in work!!!
                "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Wednesday August 23rd

hey Loulie !!! Broody ???? Read my post on general discussion. You HAVE YEARS ON YOU YET MATE... Like I said
                  I'll just be your mum tonight !!! LOL
                  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Working...
                  X