Im in a bit of a mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in a bit of a mess

Well im afraid i slipped from my throne the night before last an gave in to the evil vino..which turned me in to stupid Lou who decided to take all her anti depressants an a shit load of annadin to boot, its hard to explain without soundin weird..but its like a switch flips in my head an i OD an then a bit later i switch back an realise what iv done an its like "oh shit"...but at the same time i dont remember doing it, im obviously aware of it by the various empty packages around me. any way i then proceeded to try an drive myself to the hospital, stopping half way when i realised the drugs were taking effect an had to ring my mum to come off her night shift an take me the rest of the way, by which time i was well out of it apparently i told her that id be dead by the end of the year (what a dickhead) Anyway..bloods taken, usual shit...stay in over night to see shrink in the morning but i didnt i dicharged myself an slept it off..thats where i was yest!!
    I suppose im confused as to what the f**k is wrong with me...i know that if you suffer from manic depression (bi polar) an if your treated for clinical depression it can make your condition worse..im wondering if that whats happening here.
    Cause guys as you alll know i was doin so well an really positive an then 2 bottles of wine an wham...OD, that aint normal is it??... so sorry for the big heavy rant but i feel i can talk on here an i need some advice an moral support that im not nuts..i jus dont know what the hells goin on with me??

Lou-Lou x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky
Working...
X