Bambs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bambs...

Just wanted to say that your the best..... you have helped me out with my dark times so much...i love ya babes x x x x
    An hi to everyone else too x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Bambs...

You get my pic...chick??
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Bambs...

No Baby.. will chk now XXXX
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Bambs...

bastard e mail!!!

Comment

Bambs...

Date

Me 'n' Lou are goin for a meeting tomozzzzz In Liverpool- ( Won 3-2 on aggregate !! - Wahay !!! ) How exciting !!!!

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Bambs...

you got mine Lou - Lou ???

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Bambs...

Too much!

Private messaging. Look into it.

Comment

Bambs...

What's going on here?

Comment

Bambs...

Awww you guys - Bambs and Lou-Lou are sweet and they are really a nice support system for one another...
                  Anyways, how is everyone in absville today? - just thought I would pop in to say hello!Hey guys - I notice a couple of you are under "unregistered" - you should sign up and then you can join chat etc. - its fun.
                  If you are new, welcome to the site!
                  Hugs
                  Jen
                  Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Bambs...

Sorry, i had not seen this yesterday.....but you unregistered folks... get a grip!!! this is how we converse on here..we are all friends!!

Comment

Bambs...

No, it is not how we converse here if we want to be respectful of others-

How many times must some be told about Private Messaging? If you need step by step directions, just ask and MANY would be happy to assist you.

Comment

Bambs...

Why is Lucky still nit picking and bumping up these nasty posts to the top... i thought everyone was over all this now....
                        That last message was posted on friday - is this deliberatly prevocative?

Comment

Bambs...

Since this has percolated its way to the top again anyway, just a head's up that I'm closing this thread.

RJ
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
                          X