Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Campral daily booklet

Day 1

I just started to take Campral today. My doctor prescribe me 333mg 1 dose, 3 times a day. I can't really say if it's working or not because I took it 1 hour ago. I'm going to talk about my back story on why I'm taking it.

I have depression problems since I was a kid. I'm 26 years old and never took any type of depression pills until now with Lexapro. Last week, I started to drink everyday and keep on doing for 6 days. Until I was throwing up which really sucks. I went to my parents place to sleep it off. I went to the doctor later that day and told, what was going on. He first said that I will need to cut back on drink to 2 glasses a day but I told him I wanted to quit cold turkey. He gave me Campral for the drinking problem and Lexapro for depression. I also have to see a therapist for my depression. I guess Lexapro does not work well if you don't talk to someone about your problems. I started to drink when I was in 23 year old. I start to drink as in get drunk because I had a panic attack and drinking slow down my thinking process and was able not think about my problems. At first my problems, I would only get drunk a couple of times a month. This was going on for a few months and then I stop drink for 3 to 4 months. I didn't feel like I needed to drink. Then it came back again and I would drink once a week. Things were not too bad and it seem like it was more of a college thing for me but I was got of college. I had it understand and didn't do it too much of the time. Once I broke up with my girlfriend because I wanted to date a girl I know from high school, which she had a drink problem too things got worst. She would never say she does have a drinking problem but most of the time when we go out she would want to drink. One time at a concert, she got so drunk, she was throwing up in a trash can. She also have very bad depression problem and it would bring me down when that happen. Once she blow off, thats when everything was going down hill. I would get drunk 2 to 3 days in a row. Slept around with a couple of people. Good thing I use a condom. Almost got fire from my freelance job because I was too drunk to do anything. Now I'm at the point that I don't want to feel this way anymore. I gain 15 pounds and want to loss it and feel better again. I work out at the gym a lot but it's hard sometimes when your drunk.

I don't feel like drink now which is a good thing but I do feel a little dizzy and feel like there are nails picking me. I also take propecia for my hair loss and want to know if there is any side effect for taking all the drugs together? My doctor knows I'm taking it but didn't say anything about it.

I will keep you posted with my process.

My Campral daily booklet

DAY 2

Day 2

Well, I woke up an hour ago and I feel nervous about what happen the pass week. I took 1 pill of Campral and I have a little pin and nails through my body. I can't believe it's mother's day. I'm going to try and work on my freelance work. I hope to get 25% of it done, so I can't get this work finish by Wednesday. I don't have my car with me and I want to go to the gym to work out. Most of the time I feel better when I work out, that's if I'm not hungover from the night before. I have not drank anything for 3 days now. The longest I haven't had anything to drink this year is 3 weeks, so my goal is to make it to 1 month. I still need to get my life start away. Before I forget, I don't feel like drinking which is a good thing. I don't know if it's the Campral or I have not gotten to the point where I want to drink because of withdrawal. I still need to find a therapist which I will do Monday. I will keep you posted and feel free to reply to my post, if you want. Have a good day.

Comment

My Campral daily booklet

Day 10

Day 10

It's been over 10 days and I'm still using Campral. Sometime throw out the day, I still feel like to drink but I don't have that itch to go can buy beer. I've been working out must more now that I have not been drinking. I lost 7 lbs and I will most likely stop taking the Campral pills in a week if still feel this way. I'm trying to change my thought process when I get nervous or bored, I just work out and I feel better. That's all I have for now. Later

Comment

Working...
      X