Lou-Lou 'n' Bambs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lou-Lou 'n' Bambs

We are supposed to be ' Lunching' as I type...
    However The Luch has turned out to be a Full On Nite Out !! Wahey !!!! ( without alcohol - obviously )

Wish us luck... - It's like a blind date !!!!
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Lou-Lou 'n' Bambs

Lol!!!

Just tried to get my friggin wheel off on my own...managed to jack up the car an everythin (quite impresive i thought) but the b*****d nuts will not move iv had my foot up against the wall in all kinds of strange positions to no avail...i am FUMIN!!!an my hands are sore...i will now have to enlist the help of a man!!
    Its in a right state tho cause i didnt realise an drove on it...the metal is all bent an buckled...and would you believe i only got my spare fixed yeaterday!!!!! what a t**t!!!
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Lou-Lou 'n' Bambs

Stupid girl!!!

Hooo raah...found a bloke to get me nuts of..lol!!! then re drove my route of this morning and found my hub cap...so lil minksy (my car!) is all purdy again!! only thing now is that i have to buy whole now wheel, its proper mangled...gutted!!!!!!
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Lou-Lou 'n' Bambs

Do Not Read if Already Annoyed - THIS IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME!

Ok, in keeping with this thread of nonsense-

I need to make up my bed

I am going grocery shopping @ Trader Joes 3 blocks west of my house and buying vegetables, dishwasher soap, shampoo, and flowers for the week

I like pretty flowers

Oh, I can't forget coffee

Should I make a list?

I should shave my legs when I take a shower. But it is easier to do if I am in the bathtub so maybe I will take a bath.

I need to return several phones calls and make an appt to get my hair cut

Do you think I can make a hair appt on Sunday? Maybe I will have to wait until Monday. You know, a lot of chix don't work on Sundays.

Love and Peace and Hugs and Smooches to All

Comment

Lou-Lou 'n' Bambs

Lucky, You gotta try this when yu shave you legs...glycerine soap! best thing ever. I'm serious. Never ever will ya cut yourself. And ya have the softest shave ever. Just dont put the soap anywhere where it wont be able to drain. Cuz it will waste. Try it if ya havent yet. Be the best shave ever! Let me know what you think. Gabby
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Lou-Lou 'n' Bambs

hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Lou-Lou 'n' Bambs

This is becoming Absurdsville

I only visit Absville, I do not live here. But this is truly absurd. I like to read the serious posts from thos in absville. It appears to me that this "unregistered" pulled a post from GD of several days ago. Lucky & Gabby had everyright to reply here and did so in a civil way.

We had talked about insisting that everyone be registered before allowing to post. I think we should consider some guidelines for these forums.

I do not like to complain. And I do not like to be part of a problem without a solution. Coming up with guidelines for this website is the only thing that I can think of.

So this is not a threat from me, but I feel if this issue with "unregistered" and the aberrant behavior of some of the "registered members" is not resolved immediately we will begin to lose some valuable members.

Chrysa

Comment

Lou-Lou 'n' Bambs

Lucky - HA HA

I am going to laugh about this all day.

Huggies,
                Pansy

Comment

Lou-Lou 'n' Bambs

I just got off work. I am so confused. I was truly serious about the soap. I sell it. It comes in all kinds of scents and looks. Ya cut it off by the slice. Its 5.95 or 4/20.00. I think its a good deal cuz I have seen it as high as 7.95 per slice. I like to be fair to people. But its the best stuff ever. I even have men using it when they shave thier face It works for deoderant purposes too. My gosh...a few days off from here can sure get the best of ya. Next time I am gone I am gonna take at least anther week to thourally read and re-read these posts to make sure I know what I am gettin in to. gabbs
                  Gabby :flower:

Comment

Lou-Lou 'n' Bambs

OMG --- Forgive me!!!! HELP!!!!!! Let me out of here!!!!

Lucky.....Lucky......Pansy.....Tech Support!! Tech Support!!!!!!! TECH SUPPORT!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X