Thursday August 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday August 24th

Just a quick one to open Thursdays thread.
    Got lots to do today, going out to buy the kids uniforms.Mum Dad and sister have gone home now so will have more time tonight to have a proper read through lots of posts, really looking forward to it actually.
    Be back on later, take care all and have a good day....Macks
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Thursday August 24th

Hi Guys!

Today, 08:43 PM

Where is Thursday?
    Sorry Guys,
    Bye they way I posted this on my own thread at 8.43pm tonight on Thursday!
    Abit confused it's nearly Friday already for me! Glad it is too, to be quite honest it has been a big week. But not sure whats going on here though?
    Where are you guys? I don't check in every day but I NEED TO KNOW YOU ARE HERE!
    Hope you are all OK!`
    Shas
    Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Im here!!!

HELLO!!!!! Shaz an Mackers!!!

Lou-Lou x x
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Glad you found Thursday, Shas. For a moment I got confused and thought it was Friday, too!!! Help! It's scary that you can get so confused when you're NOT drinking!!

Anyway, this is just a quick touch base. I've gotta feed my kitties and then sew a little bit. I'm getting a hair-cut this morning that is long overdue, and it will be nice to be pampered! Then the rest of the day at work........

I hope everyone will consider taking a term being the Mayor of Absville for a week to keep things running around here. I've been missing the structure of the forum in the past week or so....

Have a good day and take care all!

Hugs,:l

Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Morning Absville! (or afternoon or evening or happy Friday)!
          Survived Day 23! Went thrift store shopping with a girlfriend and we always end up at a dive bar in this stripmall...she was not thrilled I was drinking club soda, but she survived. And so did I! And I didn't have to worry about DUI -- we meet about 15 miles from where I live, which is a long drive for me! Anyway, it was good.
          Tonight, a run and another night on the wagon. I think I'm getting the hang of this stuff.
          Diane M.

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Congrats all! I took some time off of abs and did some moderation as my son just got married and wanted to be focused by not completely stressed by more than I felt I should be "controlling". The mods went well but now I feel it is time for abs again, and a serious whole body cleansing routine that will be rigorous but should have excellent paybacks!

Thank you all aber's for all of the constant strength you show..I was lurking and still posting information.

Have a great day!

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Good for You, CV!

Hey, CV

Good for you for taking a "successful" vacation from Absville, and welcome back! I can appreciate what you're saying about not wanting to have to try to control too many things at once!!

And Dieann, Well Done, Lady!! Passing by the booze showed a lot of determination on your part--that would have been hard for me.

I have decided not to attend the Memorial Service on Saturday for the old friend that passed away. Not only have I not been close in current times (don't even know his current S.O., but it would bring up (again) lots of painful memories of my ex. Last but not least, the party afterward is being held in the bar where the S.O. works. I don't think I could withstand THAT temptation at this point with all the emotional baggage I'd be dragging there in the first place.

Anyway, I'm off to see some late clients so hopefully, I'll catch back up tonight, if I'm not too tired!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Thursday August 24th

I'm Back Finally

Hi friends!

Sure did miss you guys while I was on vacation. Seems like we're missing some folks since I've been away? And what happened to Donna/Aution? I really miss her. Glad to see everyone doing so well. I'll be sending some private messages to you Kim and Annifofanni soon. For now I'm just putting my house in order. Lots to read and catch up on, then I'll tell ya about my trip to Canada.

Love Ya,
                Lori

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Really want a drink tonight, got half an hour till the shop shuts....Time just seams to be dragging.

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Mackeral wrote: Really want a drink tonight, got half an hour till the shop shuts....Time just seams to be dragging.
                    Think about how disappointed you'll be in yourself if you give in to temptation and EAT SOME PROTEIN! Make a pass at your wife. Maybe she'll distract you for 30 minutes.
                    Diane M.

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Did you make it Wayne?
                      Diane M.

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Still here Diane,all good ideas........Thankyou...10 mins left

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Mackeral wrote: Still here Diane,all good ideas........Thankyou...10 mins left
                          You'll be fine very soon!!! Go brush your teeth!

I am usually OK after 8 p.m. I don't know why all the craving ends at 8, but it does. Thank Dog!!!
                          Diane M.

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Shops shut now Diane...Thanks for staying with me.
                            Its weird, once i know i cant get hold of any its not as hard.
                            I dont know why tonight was particually bad,but thanks again .

Comment

Thursday August 24th

Mackeral wrote: Shops shut now Diane...Thanks for staying with me.
                              Its weird, once i know i cant get hold of any its not as hard.
                              I dont know why tonight was particually bad,but thanks again .
                              Yay, you made it!

It's such a mind game.... You win!!!
                              Diane M.

Comment

Working...
                              X