Spinach and Strawberry Salad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Pour dressing over salad, and toss. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
    vegan zombies want your grains

Sounds good for a hot summer day salad. I will use Braggs Amino Acids instead of the Worcestershire Sauce.

I like things that you mix up and don't have to cook.

For some reason I had a flash back just now to when Frog ordered like 5000 cup of noodles from e-bay. That was funny!

Comment

I used to work at a deli where we had a strawberry spinach salad. I don't remember the dressing, but it had red onions in it as well. No poppyseeds. I know I have the recipe somewhere. It looks like an odd combination, but it's great. I have some fresh spinach in the fridge that needs to be used up -- although the old bacon mushroom standby is calling my name, too.

Comment

This sounds interesting -- I just know my family won't appreciate me putting their fav fruit with their "worstest" veg but tough takkie -- I'm gonna give it a bash when the strawberries ripen.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
        X